The C-Word

1 Like

Jamaican’s use blood clot, lol. See? Misogyny (or watever non-judgmental term) in each room of the house. We’re all the same.

when I was a pasty white severely ignorant 14 year old i made this screen name. At the time I probably would have told you I didn’t think racism was a huge deal.

Until, you pick a screen name like “jmakin” and regularly get whispers and hate messages because racists think you’re a jamaican. whoo boy virulent racism is very alive and well.

I will gladly bleep bumbaclot or whatever other stupid words people want. That’s crazy, I did not know the origin of that word.

That and your original statement are not the same at all, is my response.

Honestly I can’t even believe this is an open issue. If you want more women to post, don’t allow the word. Bleep it or remove it or ban people for trying to get around it, or all three.

2 Likes

I had no idea Cuse had a gimmick. I didn’t think they were allowed. I’m on and off here depending on my work volume. Is there a thread to see who has gimmicks and what they are?

@narrator

If I choose not to peruse certain threads, how do I know who is a gimmick? Was I really temp banned? @microbet ? If so for what ?

Look

1. Cuse is gone, you got what you wanted.

2. He has a well known gimmick that has posted once since November Profile - GrittyNHL - Unstuck Politics Forum

3. I don’t want to know who is in charge of the sweetsummerchild account. That is part of the fun.

4. Even if you weren’t in charge of the “gimmick” account that supported you, no one cares anymore (even if we all think you were). Just drop it.

2 Likes

I watched Sir Elton’s off duty security detail call a table full of French guys Shitcxxx. The word doesn’t offend me. I see how Americans can be offended but hanging w some Jamo pounding Englishmen. In the French Riviera and Ibiza, I see how common of a term it is.

What would y’all think if I said I wanted to take your daughter shagging? Nope no sex, just weird dancing to beach music.

Is “fag” still a cigarette?

Maybe post a disclaimer when newcomers join the forum that words can have many different meaning across the diverse cultures we wish to attract.

But it’s not everyone in the US. I had ( please don’t flame or judge me ) a bingo date where my female friend wanted to see me on her last day in town but had plans to take her 81 year old granny to the bingo hall. Someone yelled bingo and granny called I26 the C word immediately after the bingo was called.

Does she get a pass because it was the cover all?

Ty , I don’t care who posts, I really have other things on my mind, I was just sick of being a target. All good. I honestly didn’t think gimmicks were allowed and have no idea how y’all connect them.

If they are poking fun and good natured are they ok? I never had on 2p2 in idk 15 years. Anywho, have a great Super Bowl week.

Who is the best fade on here? I think I did quite well fading some Eddy guy on 2p2 and a Burger on more advanced betting forums.

Depends on the public work setting. A service industry employee who gives great service and gets 3.07 on 96.93 when they have a 3% tip out would be fine by me calling the customer that.

Did the Sabodog guy get run off? I felt a unique connection to him for our love of baseball and dogs. I never got to ask @Sabo if his cuddly canine ever pooped or peed on a base.

Yes he was run off here. Amazingly hardly anyone mentions it.

2 Likes

What did he do? I just knew him from the baseball thread where he posted some cool stories.

He was a keen advocate of unions and an activist. Also against landlords and the private rentals market.

Is backing unions a bad thing on here?

No comment.

1 Like

Please let him know that he was the backbone of the baseball forum and is sincerely missed, by at least this guy and I hope to see in back in April or May.

2 Likes