The C-Word

I never see his posts so I don’t care.

1 Like

I was ignoring this thread after saying my peace. But when I saw that you all made the mods want to quit, I just scrolled through everything, and I can say you’re all fucking batshit crazy.

2 Likes

so you’re telling me all the juicy action is in that thread and i’m over here reading this one like a fish?

wat

p.s. i mean, srsly, wat on earth is going on

I feel your pain man

1 Like
1 Like

It’s like on election night when I found that old time religion and decided to take full responsibility and bury all the petty bullshit I might’ve had with any other member and realize that we’re basically the good guys and gals and others on the gender spectrum…

…It’s like everybody else decided to do the opposite?

3 Likes

I feel like it’s the pandemic and it’s making me incredibly sad.

3 Likes

This, holy shit, like, here are the two things I thought were true:

1. Based on Guy Ritchie films, people from across the pond/ocean say the word at least thrice a sentence.

2. Based on my life, people in USA#1 never call a person the word, like, ever, to the point that you’d look corny as if you were purposefully trying to use Brits’ et al slang, “lol look at this mf thinking he’s an extra in Snatch…”

1 Like

bloody wankers

1 Like

Was about to say, “next thing you know they’ll come for: bloody.”

2 Likes
1 Like

Jamaican’s use blood clot, lol. See? Misogyny (or watever non-judgmental term) in each room of the house. We’re all the same.

when I was a pasty white severely ignorant 14 year old i made this screen name. At the time I probably would have told you I didn’t think racism was a huge deal.

Until, you pick a screen name like “jmakin” and regularly get whispers and hate messages because racists think you’re a jamaican. whoo boy virulent racism is very alive and well.

I will gladly bleep bumbaclot or whatever other stupid words people want. That’s crazy, I did not know the origin of that word.

That and your original statement are not the same at all, is my response.

Honestly I can’t even believe this is an open issue. If you want more women to post, don’t allow the word. Bleep it or remove it or ban people for trying to get around it, or all three.

2 Likes

I had no idea Cuse had a gimmick. I didn’t think they were allowed. I’m on and off here depending on my work volume. Is there a thread to see who has gimmicks and what they are?

@narrator

If I choose not to peruse certain threads, how do I know who is a gimmick? Was I really temp banned? @microbet ? If so for what ?

Look

1. Cuse is gone, you got what you wanted.

2. He has a well known gimmick that has posted once since November Profile - GrittyNHL - Unstuck Politics Forum

3. I don’t want to know who is in charge of the sweetsummerchild account. That is part of the fun.

4. Even if you weren’t in charge of the “gimmick” account that supported you, no one cares anymore (even if we all think you were). Just drop it.

2 Likes