The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

In real life this person was Alan Thicke. Once at the Burbank Airport, my wife and I were sitting in a little snack bar type place waiting to leave for Vegas. Out in one of the gate areas, I hear the unmistakable sound of Alan Thicke’s douchebag slur. There’s no way he was doing that other than for getting attention. He was at least 125 feet away.

Even so, the loudest voice of a person I have ever worked with was John Landis. He has an absolutely booming and insanely loud voice that does not have an inside switch. If you were at a club, the DJ would probably say, ‘why is that guy drowning out the music?’.

THE BLACKS ARE RUNNING AMOK IN OUR CITIES BUT ALSO WERE LETTING THEM OUT OF JAIL I WILL NOT BE TAKING QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME

3 Likes

Didn’t Giuliani just tell us Biden what’s to let criminals out of jail?

2 Likes

Lead is a hulluva drug

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1299163271954665473

This is amazing.

7 Likes

We’re letting em out as fast as we’re putting them in. Except the monument vandals get ten years.

1 Like

they’re giving trump no choice but to call in an air strike

2 Likes

Holy shit that’s the WWE voice over guy

1 Like

Trump’s speech will be boring bc he’s reading off the prompter

Catching up rn, thanks for the headsup. Just dropped a hundo. Van Drew and his stupid Jughead crown pocket square can fuck off forever.

you gotta admire the brazenness of the stupidity

damnit i was seriously gonna ignore this but with protestors audible i gotta tune in

1 Like

Convention coverage continues after this informercial.

1 Like

What the hell… You are right. Legendary PPV promo guy.

he won the trade war??

BAH GOD IS THAT PREZ CHEETOS MUSIC

1 Like

bringing our troops home? isn’t that what they hated obama for?

I gotta get home so I can watch Cheeto face on a bigger screen. Go peaceful protesters.

Apparently the reporters are at the end of the lawn closer to the protest, so it’s unclear what will be heard by the convention crowd, Trump, and over TV. I assume CNN and MSNBC go split screen?

Wilbur Ross is like 90 years old and has all kinds of health problems, he is a prime candidate for a Herman Cain Award.

1 Like