The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

All these riots under Donald Trump’s leadership will keep happening unless you re-elect Donald Trump.

All black lives matter and all lives matter

They edited the video there.

This can’t be done from Joe’s basement? But Bunker Bitch can do it?

Wow…this guy is a freak ball.

Rudy has a darkness in his soul.

1 Like

Largest cities with Republican mayors are San Diego and Jacksonville. Clearly, antifa needs to get their act together and start riots there.

Rudy: I was a great Republican mayor, now all the mayors are Democrats and the looting and rioting is ruining everything. I’m shockingly fat and surprisingly coherent. Joe Biden doesn’t have any principles (always projection). Bernie, AOC, something something bad. Peaceful protests are fine guys, the problem is that Democrats love violence. They’re destroying our country. ANTIFA!!! Police are handcuffed, they’re not even allowed to indiscriminately murder people anymore, what is the world coming to? Some trolling about all lives matter. More about the riots. Democrats love releasing violent criminals and going to war with our fine police. I’m sweating now and my voice is shaking. Vote Trump, good night.

3 Likes

He heard wants some of the DJTJ blow.

Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden mentions.

Yep probably said the n word or something

They pre-taped that and edited it. Sometimes when the camera angle cut you could see a jump cut with his arms/hands/body in a slightly different position.

I did not realize Tom Cotton has a neck like a giraffe.

4 Likes

Cotton has 100% attended kkk meetings.

1 Like

Fucking hate this prick

A Rudy to Tom Cotton transition is a real detriment to viewship. Low Energy TOM!

1 Like

Plus we’ve abandoned our allies and embraced Putin. Don’t forget that.

1 Like

If we beat Trump this year and he leaves office, Tom Cotton becomes the most dangerous threat to American democracy almost immediately.

1 Like

3 Likes