The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

FYP

remember when george costanza bought john voight’s car? that was great

1 Like

In my lab days my Western blots were magnificent, artful

1 Like

donald trump works tirelessly for you

he did connect with me, though, when he said they’d welcome me into their family with a warm repube embrace

1 Like

That’s not a fix, more an additional detail.

1 Like

Pretty sure that sweeping pass over closed businesses was a model town, like in a toy train setting.

full economic recovery, here we come!

president donald trump, the great emancipator

1 Like

a tough and skilled negotiator, he alone could win the release of these hostages who were all completely innocent

Jamal Khashoggi could not be reached for comment

1 Like

they should bring in a fake helicopter for trump’s speech tonight, like from that musical, south pacific i think. you know the one, with the helicopter on stage. that’d be great

2 Likes

He killed 170,000 Americans in a pandemic, but he brought like 50 prisoners home. Gotta re-elect!

1 Like

HOSTAGE ROUNDTABLE!!

1 Like

I feel like these 6 people are…being held hostage.

Too soon?

2 Likes

Guys we still somehow have to make it through 3 more nights of this, then 3 debates, then whatever bullshit Barr does, plus god knows what else. There are still 10 weeks left!

1 Like

One of my favorite Vic Berger cuts

7 Likes

Hey, just checking in. I’ve been skipping the whole thing and watching telenovellas instead. Feel pretty good about my life choices today.

6 Likes

this guy was a very innocent person, and erdogan, after some conversations with trump, agreed. obama couldn’t make that deal.

1 Like

Hi I’m President Trump just comfortably sitting here like an upright, skewered rotisserie chicken

4 Likes