The 2020 Republican National Convention: There will be blood. And soil.

Sounds like Seymore Butts and Osama bin Laden need to make a donations!

3 Likes

RNC is basically a b-level YouTube channel.

1 Like

Ben Dover
Midek Hoortz
Mike Hunt
Stephanie Daniels

1 Like

The culture war shit is way more uniting than anything else under the GOP. People might not be on board with family separation but OMG I CAN SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS IF TRUMP WINS resonates widely enough that they can ignore all the horrible shit going on.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1297305264413171713?s=19

1 Like

I have no idea what Nikki Haley is doing there. The Trumpers all hate her, and I thought she was trying to distance herself from Trump.

No she’s all in on Trump.

While I was watching the Dem convention and surprised at how competently they pulled it off logistically/technically, I couldn’t help but think of all the ways the incompetent Trump chuds will fuck their version up. In to mercilessly mock it.

1 Like

One of those books about the Trump presidency that I start and read about 40% of mentioned that Trump brags around the WH that Haley gave him a blow job to get the UN job

Everything is coming up Tiffany!

1 Like

She quit the Boeing board over supposed opposition to their requested bailout. There is zero chance that’s why she quit, that’s a free $100k+ a year for 4 days work and use of the corporate jet, so who knows what is going on with her other than being a soulless ghoul.

That was last year!?? No way.

6/12 in same family.

1 Like

Looooooool

https://twitter.com/usatodaydc/status/1297099984098201605?s=21

1 Like

No problem. There’s a miracle around the corner.

2 Likes

It’s going to be frustrating watching this, because while I’m in to snipe insults and wish for any failures the reality is it’s a stage for Trump to blow forth his unending lies in unchecked fashion on pretty much every channel

1 Like

tenor

6 Likes

ShockingGaseousBluebottlejellyfish-small

1 Like

Tiffany is speaking? I held out hope she had distanced herself from the family because she disagreed with them and there was one decent kid.

1 Like