The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

He predicted years ago that Hispanics would become honorary white people, and by god.

1 Like

Any of OH, NC, or PA going to Biden severely limits any path to victory for Trump.

Goes to show that this will be a long, long rollercoaster ride. Itā€™ll be a marathon.

Iā€™d like to sleep but I canā€™t go to sleep not having a decent idea on who will win.

3 Likes

Okaloosa County 68-30 Trump.

We lost it 71-23 in 16 and 72-27 in 2008. It correlates to Ohio and rust belt. Looking very good for the blue wall states.

3 Likes

Texas not a Republican blowout from the start is good news, isntā€™ it?

1 Like

Iā€™m no expert, but NC county comparisons to 2016 look pretty darn good, assuming these late arriving ballots arenā€™t crazy heavy for Trump.

2 Likes

Early exit polls donā€™t include early voting though right? Obv skews Trump heavy?

Hasan flaming Nate atm lmao

2 Likes

if trump wins MI its 100% over.

1 Like

There was a local joke that the Israeli National soccer team would always get ā€˜respectable losesā€™.

3 Likes

Hasanā€¦Minhaj?

Weird target for him.

1 Like

HasanAbi on Twitch.

Chris Hayes is talking me off the ledge.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought Iā€™d give the nerds one more chance, but Iā€™m starting to feel like Linus in the pumpkin patch. Fuck it, thereā€™s no science, thereā€™s no data that matters. Iā€™m feeling crushed.

2 Likes

Biden kinda crushing OH and NC with 50%+ reporting in both. Those are two huge pieces in a race that loses FL.

5 Likes

Wtf is going on with Allegheny County PA.

Biden not running it up enough in key TX counties, particularly Harris.

1 Like

No, i remember Beto was leading Cruz for most of the night too, Cruz made up like 3-4% in the last hour of results

1 Like

Pretty much every place that isnā€™t around Pittsburgh, Philly or Scranton is basically Alabama

Trump back at +160 on betfair. They seeing something we arenā€™t?

1 Like