The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

CNN is calling states pretty quickly.

Calling MD, OK, MA and DE is bold with 0% reporting. At least wait until 1% report

Lol wolf marveling at how close the nationwide vote is while staring at a map where all of the west coast is blue.

2 Likes

Kept polls open an extra 45. Gonna drop a ton in 10 minutes or so.

So fucked. I really thought in 2016 a lot of people would come to their senses at some point before voting.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1323793271815098368

6 Likes

Betting markets are full of stupid money and emotional wagering. Letā€™s ignore it for now. At least thatā€™s what Iā€™m telling myself.

3 Likes

Now imagine when Republicans run someone that isnā€™t Trump. This country is fucked.

6 Likes

Biden at 80% in PA itā€™s over roger.

1 Like

Just tuned in.

FL and GA seem like Trump is going to squeak them out.

I am absolutely prepared to believe total actual riggage, foreign or domestic. Theyā€™re just going to be like ā€œsorry folks, Trump one fair and square, moose out front shoulda toldjaā€. And weā€™ll be the crazy ones for disbelieving it.

6 Likes
2 Likes

The Laphroaig is going to be too damn peaty to slam. Rookie whisky mistake.

2 Likes

WTF

Looks like Florida is probably a no-go.

On what? Is there another needle I donā€™t know about?

What about NC?

This, and I donā€™t know what you all are looking at (other than betting markets and Miami and a badly programmed needle) but everything seems to be going OK?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going to legitimately panic unless and until we get bad news out of NC.

1 Like

Everywhere in FL is good for Biden except Miami-Dade. If thereā€™s a correlation that looks like the rest of FL, thatā€™s fine.

5 Likes

I have been believing this for the last week.