The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

This is not a bouncing needle, dude. It’s pinned on Trump wins FL

Right. Cubans are more conservative though. And turmp is underperforming in most counties.

Clinton overperformed with Latinos and look where that got her

Overperforming No Fl should be good news for GA

1 Like

Florida looks super close. Panhandle should break for Trump but it is not super populated.

2 Likes

FiveThirtyEight puts Dems as a substantial favorite in NC as of the closing time of polling stations

2 Likes

McConnell baited moron dems to burn a tenth of a billion dollars on something called Amy McGraw

1 Like

Young voter percentage will improve for Trump in 2020 vs 2016, but he loses in amount

No

1 Like

Biden now crushing in orange past Hillary vote total after dump

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be, the makeup here is very different than in Fl.

1 Like

People who are freaking out: did you think this was going to be a pleasure cruise to a smooth and decisive Biden victory? If so, that’s incredible.

1 Like

Hey man,

Early voting in Nevada looked in line with polling. Early voting in Miami-Dade didn’t. FL Hispanics aren’t the same as Hispanics elsewhere, this has always been true.

Not the start I was hoping for but I have zero money on Biden in GA/FL for a reason, I have him in NC and AZ and even TX.

the odds are almost down to evens now on Bovada.
Biden -135
Trump +105

If we lose because hispanics it will be impossible to call them out for their racism. It will kill me

Fuck youuuuuuu lol

Biden now has more votes in FL than Trump did in 2016, and he’s still going ot lose it.

Yesterday - Democrats are going to be fine.
Yesterday - The server is going to be fine.

Today - We are limiting you to one slice of bread a day.

17 Likes

Chapo guys:

“Biden will get 380 electoral votes and lost Florida”

“Florida is the Trump of states”

5 Likes

by a larger margin that Hilldawg lost it