The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I don’t know what to do with that information.

1 Like

My first post itt! About to pick up some party favors.

Who is LG? I’m sure this will be an “oh duh” once revealed but I can’t seem to place it and I wasn’t super active in 22 Politics back then

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1323730327458795529

12 Likes

LetsGambool was the full user name. I remember him most for his epic salary bet against wil whatever that string of numbers was.

1 Like

So early election coverage once polls close is going to take the form of “in [location] Biden is ahead of where Hillary Clinton was in 2016” as the quickest results trickle in, right?

im just F5’ing wassermans twitter endlessly at this point.

1 Like

LG was responsible for the prop bet meltdown that remains one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

3 Likes

Gonna need a link please!

They make up 27% of the population and I reckon they’re going to show up to pull the lever for Harrison.

2 Likes

It’s fucking nuts that as of this moment, 4:00 PM on election day, the tails of this ridiculously high turnout race are so long that it is legit possible that dems could get to 60 seats and have Biden as president, or could also not take the Senate and have a Trump presidency.

4 Likes

election coverage ‘officially’ starts now on CNN, exit poals in 59minutes. Vince may need to make a return

Maybe it’s just because the sun gets lower earlier thanks to the end of DST but it feels like this day has gone by surprisingly fast.

“stay tuned”? Does this dipshit understand that he’s writing on twitter and not a fucking TV channel?

11 Likes

beautiful little distraction

1 Like

its been so long now im wondering if it was actually a troll

I miss the old Sportscenters where every NASCAR race they would tell you the top finishers, and then always let you know “Dick Trickle by the way, finished 23rd”. Got me every time.

3 Likes

My inside source says this is either a troll or he’s just fiddling with something. If it was really major he would have emailed them all first. Don’t hav a heart attack

2 Likes

LetsGambol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323732513852981256

7 Likes