Depends on how many votes posted. If it was 75K or more this is decent news for Biden.
62k you son of a bitch
Thanks again, buddy. If our paths ever cross, beers are on me.
Correct. Trump needs to run at 59/40 on the remaining sample. This is 57.9-40.5. Close, but not what he needs… And as a result, what he now needs is going to be a little better than 59/40. Plus Pima should be better for us.
Last drop was 59 Trump. This one 58 Trump. That’s ok. Just didn’t want to see it go south.
finally get a big drop and it changes absolutely nothing
Yeah, if 59 is the high water mark, it all over, baby
Which is GOOD NEWS…
For the ghost of John McCain.
Cusenacki already told you.
FUCK CUSENACKI
I feel like a well done Scotty Nguyen meme would be a nice touch if Biden pulls this out.
Still need to know if Maricopa is working through late earlies and hasn’t counted same day dropoffs yet - as has been suggested.
Pennsyltucky strikes again.
Nap time for me. I’ll be back in 6 hrs. How many AZ updates do we expect by then?
75K+ I didn’t have to do any math to know it was good. < 75K I had to double check. We good :)
I figured enough states would be called after I woke up to know for sure who won
They should have a producer giving him smelling salts and smacking him in the face during the commercials
Al Veshi has no clue.
