The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

Pennsylvania is a hole.

1 Like

Voting is privilege. People that work 2-3 jobs and have a family to raise don’t have time to vote. Dems REALLY need to work on this or they have no shot in future elections.

9 Likes

What are they going to Supreme Court about in pen? I assume they have to have an actual cause to get in front of SCOTUS?

1 Like

Trump lead down to 320k in PA. Last batch of ballots was a 23k drop that went 20k for biden, 3k for Trump. He’s winning these ballots by like 5:1 to 10:1 lol.

9 Likes

If covid is in the rear-view mirror in 2 years, and the economy is rebounding - Dems could do a lot better than the first Obama (scary black guy ramming his heathcare agenda) midterm. And Biden should wafflecrush in 2024 assuming similar.

1 Like

LOL they cut away form Rudy again. Cavuto softening the blow with “Ok, Rudy wrapping this up here…” when Rudy was just getting started on more bullshit.

3 Likes

The scotus case is about late arriving mail-ins. Except, Biden’s going to take the lead without those so they’re going to snap withdraw that case when their hail-Mary suddenly includes counting those votes and hoping they’re all like military or something.

4 Likes

btw

thank you

hopefully your efforts to carry the state also pay dividends in getting that senate seat in 22.

5 Likes

Fyp

2 Likes

I think that’s a pipe dream. But maybe.

1 Like

First Black woman running for president might be the hail Mary Dems needs imo. I hope they go for it.

Santorum said it was something to do with ballots sent out being pre-stamped. And a bunch of them could be sneaked in over today and tomorrow to give pa to Biden. When forced on it adnitted it was a conspiracy theory but I believe that’s the beef

I think it’s more like Kamala 2028.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1324105713799569409

13 Likes

I put on Fox News to watch the insane press conference. The host just said something about the “VERY suspicious developments in PA and elsewhere”.

Nate Copper firing SHATS at AP?

1 Like

Ah fair enough. And who knows how the candidacy landscape shifts by 2024? The Return of Beto

Ha, This Rudy conference is fucking amazing

1 Like

We’ve got 290 in the bank and a shot at more.

NO SO FAST

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1324103368885690369?s=21

1 Like