The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

I’m telling y’all he’s not waiting til next month or even the end of the week, his armies are on the march, he’s stealing this election today/tonight.

Yeah, it has. It’s just a dumb reactionary thing that the Republicans are going to use to put more restrictions on voting

Lolololololol

Fuck this dumb fucking country. Land of morons.

5 Likes

If y’all qaeda can’t get past a closed door in Detroit they aren’t doing shit.

2 Likes

NOMOREYEARS
NOMOREYEARS
NOMOREYEARS

CONGRATS TO ALL MY LEFTY POSTERS!

3 Likes

Twitter moderated the tweets, but they really need to fucking ban them.

Gap in PA under 350k

To put a finer point on this, 126k of the last 154k counted went to Biden.

21 Likes

According to our character avatars, we are both highly educated mental health professionals.

Don’t make me strike you.

3 Likes

twitter seems to be on it

8 Likes

We’re down like 380K, 1.4M outstanding. To win by 380K, we need to go 64/36. We’re 60/40 overall in this counties at WORST, way better in Philly, and this is the best sample of outstanding votes we’ve got - it’s mail-in. I’d be surprised if we do worse than 70/30, I’d expect 75/25 or better.

1 Like

I want a hot tea and a ring ding.

Not enough. These people should be tempbanned.

1 Like

Next question will be: How do you get him physically out of the White house? Isnt he guaranteed secret service protection.

One final time for Vince.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1324082516643467264

the worst of this was Maine, how the hell can we not knock off susan collins in god damn maine

the others we all knew was $ on fire but that’s not unstuck’s fault

1 Like

Hopefully this works out better than the last month of Vince memes! ;)

1 Like

Things look really good for Biden in PA.

8 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t matter what Trump says. He has zero power over state elections. They’re going to keep counting unless a federal judge orders them to stop. Which, lol. This isn’t about actually winning the election, it’s about manufacturing a grievance to keep the trump machine going strong for the next four years. “I really was treated unfairly, then these crooked deep state guys, nasty guys, they just flat out stole the election from us. It’s a total disgrace.”

He probably just keeps doing campaign rallies after Biden’s inauguration. And cnn and msnbc will cover them because the need those ratings. And covering the joe Biden administration just isn’t going to cut it.

Trumps campaign guy just called PA for Trump on fox. He cited “ math” not a gut feel. Lol

1 Like