The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

100% of the vote among Republican voters! An all time record! Working hard! Thank you!

1 Like

are they still standing down and standing by?

1 Like

How so?

1 Like

When I search for Michigan presidential results on Google, it has Michigan at 99% reporting while NYT is at 94%. Yet, they have the same vote totals. Apparently Google takes their info from the AP but I can’t find the link to the specific numbers.

Don’t want any violence that can be used as a rallying cry right now.

~1.258m votes to count in PA

biden down 379,700

he needs ~65%

2 Likes

I mean, they’re recovering, so it’s not ideal. But Proud Boys is pretty great imo.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1324087547539181568?s=20

if twitter doesn’t insta flag the PA tweets…

3 Likes

You must not have heard. Trump declared victory in PA so the votes are meaningless now.

2 Likes

Last I checked, he was getting over 75% of the absentee/mail-in ballots. Looks like he should win comfortably.

https://twitter.com/drdenagrayson/status/1324020320165109762?s=21

8 Likes

Trump going to claim victory in Michigan soon>?

2 Likes

Looking great for Biden. He might even have enough to weather a couple of lost lawsuits if that happens.

1 Like

Dems should do the same then…why dems let themselves get pushed around like this I will never know.

1 Like

Seems like a good time for govs to dispatch national guard to Detroit and Philly counting sites

7 Likes

Lol Fox already projected WI even on the map

1 Like

Assuming any reasonable amount of it is from Philly or the neighboring counties…

Pennsylvania is blue and I don’t think it’s going to be super close.

Not going to front, tears of joy for me right now. I wanted my home state so fucking bad. I did not want to live in a state racist enough to go for Trump. An inch or a mile, we got it. It feels so fucking good!

14 Likes

They have to do this right fking now!!!

1 Like

Went to sleep 2000 posts ago believing Cuse was right and Biden was going to win. Looks like he was right.

2 Likes