The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What do we have to do/see that’s not super called that gets us to 50-50 senate, anyone?

The shape of the political universe is flat. We’re constantly on the absolute knife’s edge between one kind catastrophe and another.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1323872184478191618?s=20

3 Likes

Honestly, whichever way the rest of the results go they’re fucking weird.

1 Like

AP hasn’t called NV yet but its pretty much a lock from what i’ve seen

2 Likes

1 Like

Bob Newhart was president. I love a twist.

The question is, “Will Biden’s lead be large enough to withstand a loss or two in court?”

Trump gonna go into a narcissistic rage and sue every state he lost in

Found this summary on Reddit –

In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes.

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump’s current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.

18 Likes

Wisconsin lead has narrowed to Trump +3.82.

5 Likes

Maine and then I think either a Georgia special election or Montana. So outlook bleak.

9 Likes

So once we get NV, we need WI and one of MI/GA/PA.

7 Likes

Any republican senators from swing states with dem governors that Biden could put in the cabinet?

5 Likes

I honestly think COVID worked against the Democrats.

I feel like plenty of young people were “don’t shut down college campuses” voters and liked Trump purely because they can keep partying at school.

For the love of GOD please be accurate.

3 Likes

I feel pretty confident we have Wisconsin at this point.

5 Likes

Put Toomey in charge of Space Force.

Dude when has reddit ever been wildly wrong on something?

5 Likes

I’m not going to post them but there are some absolutely insane betting lines right now.

5 Likes