The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

What about GA?

Agree WI is by far the best chance, but there are backup plans.

2 Likes

yeah, idk how Biden isnā€™t a favorite now.

1 Like

Wait donā€™t we need one of the 1 EVs for the NV/AZ/MI/WI path? Has either been locked up?

Oh shit Twitter took action on that Trump tweet

4 Likes

I think we already have one.

https://twitter.com/cheyennehaslett/status/1323866144118394883

11 Likes

Nate going for the dunk

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1323855158174978049

1 Like

canā€™t respond or retweet it

1 Like

Badish news, GA needle swongs back down to 56% Biden from as high as 68%. But letā€™s get two of MI or WI or PA and be done with this bullshit.

1 Like

Flipped to Gone in 60 Seconds and that movie makes me feel just as panicked as the election but with Angelina Jolie and a bunch of Crystal Method songs. Make the switch yourself and see what youā€™re missing.

2 Likes

So thatā€™s great news, yes?

4 Likes

Mitch shuts everything down from 2021 to 2024. Trump wins in 2024 in a landslide.

But at least we have tonight. See, Iā€™m still WAAF after all!

1 Like

Grunching. Did a little math and need to get to sleep, so I will leave you with this:

MI and WI donā€™t need that big of gains, no clue on outstanding votes in blue counties.
GA has significant outstanding votes in Atlanta, real reason to hope. In that coin flip range now.
NC has to be pretty much all blue county mail-in type action. No idea. Lets say <10%.
PA has mucho bueno outstanding blue votes. Iā€™m >90%

Iā€™m feeling good.

3 Likes

Tweet is not available. I hope Twitter deleted it. Is he ranting on fox yet?

i thought so but no he did because he misspelled Poles.

Nate Cohn, in New York 6m ago

Why did the Needle turn blue in Georgia? We got enough vote out of the Atlanta area to realize it was going to be really good for Biden. And thereā€™s a ton of vote left there.

2 Likes

Trump deleted the one where he misspelled polls

Jesus Christ that is so far from the worst case scenario right now.

5 Likes

Lol at anyone who got tormented by a big needle four years ago when then took the bait on ā€œWe are not doing a BIG NEEDLE this year, we are doing three small needles. It is much much different!ā€

2 Likes