The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

He reads Unstuck obviously.

4 Likes

If he gets AZ, NV, WI, MI, then he doesn’t need PA. Or there are other scenarios if he picks up GA.

2 Likes

Damn I knew Trump was a 2p2er

4 Likes

Are we live to getting rid of Issa and Devin Nunes? I woulda bet on a 53-47 D senate before that.

1 Like

2 Likes

Gif worthless without the audio

2 Likes

Trump is going to declare victory. Just like we thought and feared. Ugh.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he just assuring us these things were unlikely to happen?

Yup. That’s why GA is going red. The riggage will happen in the next 8 hours while the counters are sleeping.

Once again, if anyone want to take Biden in GA at evens, let me know, I’ll be around.

Per Betfair:

Michigan $1.87 for Democrats
Wisconsin $1.71 for Democrats
Pennsylvania $2.60 for Democrats

5 Likes

AndHereWeGo.gif

sigh…

Georgia seems like a lock to have two senate runoffs.

Trump leads Biden with 53.0% of the vote, and Perdue leads Ossoff with 53.4%. Trump’s 53.0% reflects 1.2% for the libertarians too. According to the NYT’s range on Trump, he would have to land at the absolute top of his range to clear 50%, which would put Purdue a hair above 50%. Very unlikely.

Get ready to sweat two absurdly important Georgia senate runoff races, no matter how the presidential race turns out, on Jan 5.

4 Likes

Did Trump really post “poles”? Am I having a stroke?

14 Likes

Not over. Good call @anon38180840

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1323864579215118336?s=21

12 Likes

Godammnit, couldn’t the writers have just delivered a boring season finale? But noooo, gotta go with the high stakes drama bullshit, always

8 Likes

Here we go

I don’t understand bc I’m a dumb American. I bet $1 to win $2.60 for Dems to win PA?

OK ty. Google results showed 99% citing AP but maybe their data is bad. Also that’s what I checked after seeing a friend on FB melt down over it but maybe he’s looking at the same thing.

So I’ve had the tv muted, and twitter seems pretty dry. Is there any reason to stay up, anything fundamentally changing in the next few hours in terms of the counts? Only thing I see possible is GA needle moving a bit more left or a bit back right. The red mirage is going to hodl by the morning I assume. Close to checking out for the night, thoughts?

ICE IN MY VEINS PEOPLE IVE GOT ICE IN MY VEINS

4 Likes