The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

It’s different in every single state. I still don’t understand how like nobody paid any attention to this issue that has been discussed ad nauseum for months.

1 Like

That’s sucks, Yuv.

I’m sure that plenty of people who have come here recently had the same experience – “I came here for this?”

Israel and USA aren’t the only two options out there, though. But I can see not wanting to take another chance.

4 Likes

I’m sucking the nitrous out of my whipping cream canister.

9 Likes

Don Jr?

5 Likes

Would of but annoyingly I yesterday had my credit card closed as I reported suspicious activity on it so waiting on a new one. An old poker buddy somehow got $5k down at +300 to arbitrage his $8k on Trump pre-covid.

whip it real good

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Fox just called Arizona for Biden

18 Likes

NATE SILVER

NOV. 3, 11:19 PM

Biden leads by 9 points in Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District and, more unexpectedly, by 11 points in Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District. However, early votes were expected to be counted first in Nebraska, which means the results will likely become redder later on.

Ah well. That sucks. Back to having no idea if he’ll win there or not.

1 Like

I think we’re all far more confident that Minnesota will tighten up (but still be Biden’s) than we are that Wisconsin will go for Biden/won’t be rigged.

Yes if everyone ITT freaking out applies the logic they’re applying to some of these other states, we’re winning Idaho, flipping for Montana, etc. Obviously not a lot of electoral votes there but we all know that those statements would be ludicrous. Everyone is overreacting to basically the semi-close election scenario, which is what we’re in.

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1323842411697737730

jman’s optimism and rationality is holding me together right now. :+1: to jman

10 Likes

Much higher than anything we’ve ever had, and for much longer. We were barely keeping it together for most of the evening, and we’re still under sustained high load.

3 Likes

Just need two of WI/MI/PA now + NE 2 or ME 2.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m posting this knowing that it could be a decision desk bug, so follow this link to check, but it looks like Biden just closed the gap in PA to 3 points:

If this is a joke I will… applaud your ruthlessness

2 Likes

Is this Iowa and Maine to 50-50 including Montana and Warnock runoff?

Hippie crack. Not real crack.

1 Like

4 Likes