The 2020 Election: Delaying the Inevitable

AndHereWeGo.gif

sigh…

Georgia seems like a lock to have two senate runoffs.

Trump leads Biden with 53.0% of the vote, and Perdue leads Ossoff with 53.4%. Trump’s 53.0% reflects 1.2% for the libertarians too. According to the NYT’s range on Trump, he would have to land at the absolute top of his range to clear 50%, which would put Purdue a hair above 50%. Very unlikely.

Get ready to sweat two absurdly important Georgia senate runoff races, no matter how the presidential race turns out, on Jan 5.

4 Likes

Did Trump really post “poles”? Am I having a stroke?

14 Likes

Not over. Good call @anon38180840

https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1323864579215118336?s=21

12 Likes

Godammnit, couldn’t the writers have just delivered a boring season finale? But noooo, gotta go with the high stakes drama bullshit, always

8 Likes

Here we go

I don’t understand bc I’m a dumb American. I bet $1 to win $2.60 for Dems to win PA?

OK ty. Google results showed 99% citing AP but maybe their data is bad. Also that’s what I checked after seeing a friend on FB melt down over it but maybe he’s looking at the same thing.

So I’ve had the tv muted, and twitter seems pretty dry. Is there any reason to stay up, anything fundamentally changing in the next few hours in terms of the counts? Only thing I see possible is GA needle moving a bit more left or a bit back right. The red mirage is going to hodl by the morning I assume. Close to checking out for the night, thoughts?

ICE IN MY VEINS PEOPLE IVE GOT ICE IN MY VEINS

4 Likes

Jake Tapper just said Chefs Kiss on air

This is the biggest news of the night

3 Likes

To what?

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1323863358479753217?s=19

6 Likes

Holy fuck we are still live to taking the Senate with Montana and Maine.

10 Likes

It’s all a dream. Trump was never president. Go back to sleep.

2 Likes

No, Poles, as in people from Poland.

5 Likes

i think they deleted his first tweet and he retweetedi it.

1 Like

who was making fun of people for misspelling poles earlier? vindication baby!

3 Likes

Yeah $2.60 = +160. I struggle with the favourite odds off the top of my head so cbf’d converting them.

2 Likes

Brian Williams… “And it’s spelled as if someone is closing the Polish people.”