Thanks Awval

LOOOOOOL AWVAL

1 Like

Was perusing the Bogleheads forum today and came across something!

Since I know you’re lurking, fuck you awval!

Also you suck at posting on Bogleheads too you imbecile.

2 Likes

I came across another post by him about how he got scared and bailed from the market last spring. This newer post mentioned that he bought back in at 7% higher than he had bailed. So he pissed away that precious $500/year in tax savings he got for voting for the moron anyway!

I have a buddy who’s been scared and completely out of the market for like 3 years. He’s been leaving sooooooooo much money on the table. I think he probably has over $1M - but still he’s got a 10-year-old and is a long long way from retirement.

lol, remember when Awval tried to convince us that he voted for Trump because he was one of those hard-scrabble Forgotten Americans? Faux Hillbilly Elegy bullshit all the way.

2 Likes

You are of course right, BUT I do know some people who literally can’t sleep at night if they’re invested in risky assets and are exposed to constant play by play by TV talking heads about the ups and downs of the market.

He’s fairly Rogan-influenced despite my best efforts. He thinks the stonk market is run by some shadowy cabal of elites who determine the outcome ahead of time. Also the financial crisis was pretty traumatic for him. He seems determined to not go through that again.

The problem is he’ll probably capitulate and jump back in right before the next big downturn.