Thanks Awval

I will absolutely never understand this insane personality cult of Trump, or what it is about such an obvious fraud that makes people like awval fawn over him like that.

1 Like

It’s the racism. “We took our country back” says it all.

10 Likes

He was polling at like 2% in the primary field iirc until he called Mexican’s rapists, and then he shot up overnight to ~15% and kept growing from there.

3 Likes

“Taking our country back” was a refrain here from the Leave camp during Brexit - and I’ve been assured that had nothing to do with racism.

1 Like

In Ohio where the quantum virus can apparently appear out of thin air?

It’s Schroedinger’s Virus. You’re both infected and not infected until you test for it. Then you’re infected.

22 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

Thanks Awval!

2 Likes

$20 a week.

1 Like

Excuse me, its $20 per week AND we get our country back.

Rip me I guess, although both of us work in hospitals and have way less exposure to patients than people who work in retail pharmacies.

Probably time to recognize these folks again for doubling down and giving us Joe Hiden 2020. I’ll refrain from making jokes given his likely grave condition.

THANKS AWVAL

6 Likes

I’m going to say something I rarely say, so listen up Awval. It’s not too late to repent.

reconsider your SN if you’re going to go this route

3 Likes

Yeah Awval didn’t just get his $20 a week, he also got that $1200 stimulus check. So much winning.

1 Like

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AWVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10 Likes

Joe Hiden appearance in March is pretty solid :+1:

1 Like

What are you talking about? He never voted for trump. He was a gary johnson guy the whole time.

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the official call before thanking awval999.