Tenet (beware spoilers)

Tenet has leaked, if you’re into that sort of thing.

Oh?

…wasn’t it already released in theaters? Not sure what “leaked” means here.

Meaning piracy. High quality rip leaked 2-1/2 weeks before it’s available to stream anywhere.

Tenet is absolutely fucking horrible. This movie is a colossal pile of fail on every possible level. I’m genuinely shocked at how bad it is.

4 Likes

I’m 1/2 hour in and this is the most frantic, poorly edited thing I’ve seen in a long time. WTF. Scenes just bounce from one to another with no sense at all.

2 Likes

Pirates ITT

I can’t wait to see it :popcorn:

Don’t worry, it gets worse!

I think I’m most astounded at how terrible the visual effects are. There’s a scene where people are supposed to be in a moving boat and it’s so badly green screened that it looks like one of those old B&W movies of people “driving” in front of a shaky projection.

I’ve currently paused in the middle of a part where some things are supposed to be happening backwards and they’re trying to portray that by… not really giving a fuck at all?

Fast Cut Fast Cut Totally Backwards LOL we don’t care DRAMATIC MUSIC Fast Cut Fast Cut

And the biggest problem with the overall plot isn’t that it’s confusing (it totally is, I have no idea what’s going on), it’s that I don’t give a shit. I don’t care about anybody at all or anything that happens. Like not even a little bit.

OK, I’m going in for the last 50 minutes of this turd. Wish me luck.

giphy

1 Like

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I seriously think I’m on like the 5th “here’s this character who has no name no introduction and yet he/she is talking about all kinds of things that I don’t care about and will be gone in 30 seconds including Michael Caine”

and I’m 40 minutes in.

:expressionless:

9 Likes

Guys please take the Tenet discussion to a dedicated thread. And ffs spoiler that shit.

I’m begging you :sob::sob::sob:

I’m not actually a pirate, I’m just breaking your balls a little

3 Likes

I don’t care about the piracy. I care about the spoilers. I’m a Nolan fanboi and want to see this (eventually) unsullied.

What I meant is I didn’t pirate it, so I have no idea if it’s good or bad, I just made a stupid meme with a dig at Inception. So you have one less person to worry about who thinks Tenet is crap. In other words, you’re welcome!

I didn’t say thank you.

But thank you!

1 Like

I don’t think there have been any spoilers. Having now seen the whole thing I’m not even sure what I could spoil since I honestly don’t know or care what it was all about.

I’m mostly just astounded at how awful it was. I’ve seen almost every Nolan film and I’m generally a fan. I looked at the critic reviews and they led me to think it might be flawed but would be at least enjoyable as a popcorn movie. I looked at the audience reviews and they suggested that snooty critics were underrating what was actually a pretty good popcorn movie.

And now that I’ve seen it, just… no. It was irredeemably terrible.

3 Likes

This is what I was hoping, guess not. Though given I also just learnt Michael Caine is in it I will be watching nonetheless.

Michael Caine!