Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Got my boy TJ so I’m happy. Seems like a dud pack but I have no idea what I am doing.

1 Like

I’m just happy to get a damn pack after that holo disaster. Wonder what it’ll be worth

TJ is $8 right now cause he’s one of the davis requirements so it’s not the worst in this thread.

Your randle is sub 500 # too if you didn’t notice.

1 Like

2600 to go for me. Shot calling my under #50 Herro card like a boss.

you got a good serial number on the randle which means you will list it for a lot of money, it won’t sell, you’ll panic and reduce the price to the lowest bid, it will insta sell and you’ll feel stupid because it’s worth 1.8x what you sold it for.

1 Like

I feel like there is a lesson learned here.

lessons are for nerds

19771 / 19226

So was at 50.4k when it began now way behind.
Cool

How’d I do? Two Herro cards and a #83 Draymond seems decent? Do I list any of these immediately?

3 Likes

I hope the card I get has “FUCK FACE” written on it.

3 Likes

#83 Draymond is very nice pull. Check what other sub 100 serials are going for and list appropriately. Looks like it’s worth around 60-70. May take time to sell though.

1 Like

Sorry about the quality, looks like an absolute stinker of a pack.

The Randle is #208, that matters? My first pack.

1 Like

barton is in the davis collection so it’s fine.

It’s just funny all your stinker packs are like well I might only make 10x on my money here at worst just plain horrible

1 Like

Just had first simultaneous updates where my number in line came in lower than estimated packs. Not getting hopes up yet though.

The Barton is worth $30 right now. He’s needed for the Davis challenge. Might drop some with all the new ones from packs.

#208 serial could also be worth nice money - will be interesting to see if people just buy these for the challenge or they care about the card (and hence low serial).

1 Like

Are you on the marketplace right now? It’s down for me.

I can see it in cards I own otherwise jonny has some magical potion I don’t have

1 Like

No - market is closed. I just know he was going for $30+ before they shut it down (was flipping some of the cards for the challenge).

Edit: you can see it for cards you own. Just select “xxx available for sale”

1 Like

So why is it that the top sale on something is like $1k and now it’s $8? I saw this on something that sold for $1k+ yesterday and is now listed for $8 lowest ask… it’s not a high serial or anything either. It’s like 13k out of 15k.