Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

They will never take responsibility for any failure. Everything is bots, multi accounts or people trying to cheat their system.

3 Likes

Last time they gave a lot or notice they had 100k+ ppl waiting, if they didn’t expect the same or couldn’t handle it, just don’t do it?

If they stopped doing drops they aren’t prepared to handle, we would never see another drop.

2 Likes

You’d think $250M would allow them to fix these issues.

1 Like

You know what will really cool off demand? Giving everyone an additional 4-hour notice that packs are dropping.

1 Like

as someone who woke up 20 minutes late for the scheduled drop, i’m quite understanding of their troubles and welcome their smart decision to delay it until i’m here.

2 Likes

Hi this is all of you

3 Likes

more like this for me

4 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a way to check your Dapper account history? As far as I can tell, I’m just relying on TopShot to actually credit my account for sales, but given their history I have no clue if they aren’t missing some transactions.

I can’t find a history, all I can see is my balance. I received e-mails when my cards sold, so I at least have that record.

If you’re not sure how to see your balance, hover your mouse pointer over your account avatar (the colored globe) at the topr-right of the screen. Underneath your screen name is a link to check your Dapper balance.

Yeah, I can see my history in TopShot for sales and check my Dapper balance, but haven’t been tracking to see if all the money actually shows up in Dapper account.

I guess the fact that no one is complaining about missing money should give me some solace.

I only bought a $9 base back and sold all three cards, so the math on my transactions was pretty simple. My balance looks correct.

1 Like

Not sure what they’re supposed to do. These situations crash/lag Amazon, Walmart etc. when they do Cyber Monday or sell a PS5.

last night they had a stress test that failed, so let’s have a bigger stress test tomorrow, what could go wrong, because none of the previous 25 pack releases have gone smoothly

1 Like

lol

You can join the drop now. Given there is a decent chance of more issues, probably a good idea to get in now if you can leave page open for two hours.

7 Likes

Here’s the summary of office hours:

Main cliffs:

One of main causes of crash was tons of new accounts signing up right before drop. They have disabled new accounts for now.

There were more than 70k people on the site. They though 45k pack drop would guarantee everyone a pack (currently 40k accounts own at least one card), but not sure now.

Queue starts 5 minutes before drop. So even if you’re in the waiting room now, you may need to take action 5 minutes before 8 EST to actually join queue.

They are “working” on withdrawals, but nothing to report.

In closing

The juice will be worth the squeeze. This rollercoaster of issues will be worth it down the line and we appreciate everyones patience with it.

There’s this belief amongst a lot of the community that everyone’s moments are going to the moon when this is out of beta and they really start pushing advertising. All early people will be greatly rewarded for holding on to their moments!

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

I’m gonna get into the other NFT stuff too. This shit is just wild.

I’m aparrently in queue for the drop but also not logged in…?

This part is scary as this seems like where the fuck up is bound to happen this time causing some group to be locked out.