Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Finally sold my Holo Ayton for $1,600. Market had been moving slowly with 1-2 selling a day. I think I had been the low price off and on for the last 4 days.

1 Like

When packs

2 Likes

Monday or Tuesday for CC drop.

It’s kind of nuts you can give the vast majority of your user base just a free like $60 but because it cost you pennies to make and you then make $ on the resulting transactions, they make money giving away their product for free.

LMFAO @ $2B

Seems like the future is weird as hell

2 Likes

Also it seems really obvious that any card not in a pack should be a rare? That Doncic, this Rose etc. Probably increases their value by 20% minimum and costs them 0.

Sold

1 Like

Has a person here withdrawn a single USD/BTC out of this so far?

1 Like

No, and they don’t respond to support tickets either. Awesome $2 Billion business when you can hold all of your customers funds hostage and completely fuck up everything you do.

So when can I fail to buy my next pack?

1 Like

sold a giannis common too. it appears the market is going up a bit

Market is up a lot. I have every rookie and my figure on evaluate.market has skyrocketed the last 48 hours.

I was planning to buy rookies as I think they are the best bets if this really takes off, but was waiting for my Ayton to sell. Was hoping to get the Lamelo when it was under $500, but think I’m going to pass now. At least I got a Wiseman before the recent jump.

I think we’ll ultimately see good cards go up in value, while CC’s of mediocre players fall to $1 (again assuming this thing keeps getting more popular).

I tried to buy a bunch of Denzel Valentines a few days ago to troll all of you with and he doesn’t even have a moment.

1 Like

I can’t tell if the huge delay between packs dropping is genius or not. On one hand everytime i see a few posts in here I think PACKSSSS YESSSSS. On the other hand I have told several casuals about it and they are interested until they find out how much of a pain in the ass it is to get any.

This combined with not being able to withdraw is really annoying. I find the idea fascinating, but I just hope a different company comes along and does this idea except competently.

The withdrawal stuff is absolutely terrible, everything else is fine. A few things could be better and drawn from fifa ultimate team, Pokémon etc but they’re making like a million a day and are miles off a refined product.

Random idea: being able to add people as friends then propose trades with them would be elite.

1 Like

Looks like they’re releasing 5,000 common packs. Haven’t seen any confirmation as to when.

Where did you see it. I’m on discord and don’t see anything yet?