Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Oh shit either I was looking at old numbers or TJ is making big moves on the boards and dropping dimes.

Hope so. I am always happy to see someone here crush one of those good ones.

1 Like

16xx Randle cool cat for 170, not sure about this cool cat stuff post challenge

so the packs sunday are gonna feature these 10k LEs as the special card. but the front page of topshot promoting the pack says RARE on the pack. ain’t no fuckin 10k rare, what is this

Who the hell is Dean Wade?

The new rare. 10k

1 Like

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice… you-- you ain’t gonna fool me again

10k will be rare when millions of people are buying packs every week, but judging by my evaluate.market account search we’re not there yet

rare is price/only issuance of pack

10 points 11 assists 9 steals end of 3

1 Like

Just wait until billions or maybe trillions if we find life on Mars. :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

I’m stuck on owning only 6 TJs. Every purchase is failing at this point.

1 Like

pretty sure that drop is because randle is getting another card soon in the all star packs so much for getting it at the low last night and lol me not flipping it

Can I just say, it tilts me so hard that they you have to include periods to find T.J. in the marketplace, but that for CJ there are no periods.

1 Like

Fun fact: I ran into TJ at Whole Foods 2 New Years Eve’s ago. I was waiting on a sandwich when I looked to my right to see TJ right next to me doing the same. The only difference was that he was carrying four 12 packs of White Claws. I gave him a head nod of respect and moved on. Seems like a great guy.

3 Likes

Coach has to tell TJ to just start selling out for the steal every possession.

For those of you have never played NBA on Fanduel, their scoring is AIDS raised to the Ebola power. A few years ago they decided (most likely in an attempt to remove skill) to change the value of blocks and steals to 3 fantasy points each (Ast = 1.5, Reb = 1.2, Pts = Pts, To = -1). So TJ is currently sitting on 58.3 fantasy points–about 5 more points than what the best players in the league average–with 27 of those coming by way of the steal.

2 Likes

this would make a really good yelp review for either whole foods or white claws

1 Like

Up to 8 TJs!

I’ve also ran into Sabonis and his girlfriend like 4 times at the as mentioned Whole Foods. It’s crazy how big NBA players are compared to normal humans. His girlfriend is also like 4’8" so it looks odd. Dude is really into blueberries.