Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Try 420

2 Likes

Oh no, not a scam, just tilt-inducing knowing how I react.

1 Like

react is a bad word around these parts

4 Likes

It’s definitely a scam. We’re just profiting hopefully.

I’m actually on team #notscam. I think there is a ton of potential here as long as they don’t fuck it up.

Wait, do they have actual graphs and charts and shit?

today was wild, not sure if you saw from catching up but after the pack dropped and they lifted maintenance, it was bugged so that no one could buy anything, but it let people post for sell. So like Anthony Davis was trading for $220, someone got one in a pack, posted for $210. It didn’t sell cuz no one could buy, next person comes along posts for $200. The cycle kept going til AD was like $80 at one point. And this was the case for a lot of the cards that were in packs today. Unfortunately bots got most of the insanely low stuff i think, but i was able to grab 3 cards of Luka at a price of ~$300 when the low ask at the time was $180, that i flipped an hour later for $500/ea.

2 Likes

3 Likes

broke: but the dip

woke: buy the crash

1 Like

Yeah, this was the same auction house shit I was tinfoil hatting about last night or the night before. I got like 2 of 60-70 attempts.

Yeah, I caught up, the only part that puzzled me is for some reason I couldn’t place the initials AD.

He’s The Mad Brow to me.

1 Like

Even that’s weird to me because it’s like a hybrid volume/price graph. Daily sales going down could mean the price is crashing or it could mean people aren’t paper handing shit and selling off.

KD 7500 garph

Bron 15000 garph

what do you think 6ix you the TA wizard

here is that AD graph that shows what i was describing lol

3 Likes

They should include a graph of daily sales/hour the market was up. Feel that would be more meaningful than daily sales.

1 Like

Pretty easy to see which day the marketplace was up for more than 4 hours!

4 Likes

Sales are going down because their shitty market has been down for maintenance 80% of the time the past couple days. I’ve been itching to buy stuff and every time I get to my desktop the market is down

5 Likes

Like it’s been a terrible idea to release packs this week but they think they have to because every nba game they get mentioned and every player is tweeting about it so just being responsible and scaling while at peak traffic is too boring.

1 Like

I’ll take a pack.

1 Like

My TA philosophy is that it applies to long time frames and very short time frames, but anything in between is too chaotic, so 4hour charts and daily charts are nonsense. Too much can happen in a day to day and this is the perfect example because if the billion dollar website actually worked that graph would look wildy different.

That said, everything still follows market cycles:

And the game is figuring out where the “you are here” is. I think that’s counterintuitively way harder in daily charts. That KD graph could look like we’re at the first peak but I actually don’t think we’re even at the “first sell off/bear trap” part and the only reason it even looks like that is because of the crazy marketplace boondoggle today.

1 Like

Right, see above, I do believe THIS TRAIN IS ONLY BEGINNING TO ROLE.

4 Likes