Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Sabonis and Fox have had a bounce back to $60, but my FVV just sold for $55 and his minimum is still $43.

that bot is fucking annoying

a cam reddish for $10 an hour ago among everything else he swiped

only thing I’m in favor of is the bot’s collection of ish smith, gl with that one

1 Like

How the hell is everyone going to document taxes selling offsite? Dapper already punted on site so I guess no different lol

Wonder if different cards constitute wash sales or not.

Edit: ha yeah I got ponied on my edit

how the hell are they going to do that on site is also a question, topshot isn’t gonna do anything

1 Like

How long does the KYC stuff take and does it stop you from buying the packs if you’re waiting approval? I’m wondering if I should get it over with now but don’t wanna be stopped from buying the pack if I get lucky tomorrow

Given that each card is technically unique I’d say not. Also, it definitely would not be a wash sale if you sold a random serial and bought a top-100.

verification is fast for everyone except me. it basically only triggers if you have too much in your dapper account or trade a lot which if you don’t have anything there and buy a pack you’re still fine unless they make it a rule from now on which some are pushing

1 Like

I think I agree but IRS sort of lol about all things crypto and no chance Dapper vetted this.

NBA Top Shot - Hawks fan, @imjosh's, profile looks like a bot grabbing low serials

Will delete the quote from here if you want, but just thought that was funny when I searched for “bot” in Discord.

Takes a couple minutes unless you get screwed like wheatrich and they lock you out of your account for days

1 Like

I’d say idk what you should do goofy, but your intuition that jokic, booker, Beal and those guys would rebound was right and is worth something

1 Like

lol. do you think i should respond?

you need to change your name obviously

2 Likes

Thought you sold your Labron, did you already find another one?

i suggest imnotjosh

4 Likes

I bought another one

okay dumb question but what’s the deal with labron? is it a meme?

Idk, it’s always been a thing on 2p2 and I’ve used it for so long I don’t really notice I’m spelling it wrong

pretty sure thats an old 22 meme, ive always seen him called labron

Lit account :fire:

1 Like