Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

he just posted it for $2,666 and it got insta bought. What a beta.

2 Likes

Taking me like 15 minutes to post my Ja Morant moment i sniped lol, who knows what it’s worth now, that’s like 6 hours in topshot time

FYP

1 Like

It’s really weird seeing people price so far below the lowest ask at times. Makes me wonder if there is something to the theory somebody posted about doing it to try to trigger a sell off so they can scoop up more for cheap.

1 Like

im seeing almost zero deals. i assume that means we goin up?

2 Likes

that is just people trying to sell their card ASAP or think the knife is gonna fall further and they’re just getting out

1 Like

I’m such a fish I stayed on the PACKS page until 3:00pm just to be sure.

5 Likes

if you had trolled and said you stayed on the page and you could buy packs

I would’ve believed you at first

4 Likes

man bogdan boganovic has quite the topshot collection

quickly scrolling looks like only cards he bought were his own (edit–his name), everything else was gifted or from packs

josh hart snap selling a josh hart low serial someone gifted him still hilarious though

2 Likes

My life has no meaning or purpose when the market is down and I can’t buy packs.

1 Like

Luol Deng

Yesterday I calculated that the 8 hour advanced notice in Top Shot time (TST) works out to 3.27 seconds in real time based on scaling some price data I have to CPI.

1 Like

I’ve heard people mention not being able to withdraw.

What is the situation if I were to sell some moments and want to withdraw the cash?

lol

12 Likes

Didn’t get a pack, but ended up with a second dose of Moderna in my arm. Now I have to go outside and stop living vicariously through this thread.

11 Likes

I think this 1007 Keldon Johnson card i picked up a couple days ago is legit cursed. I can’t sell it, people are ignoring it to buy similar serial number cards for higher than my ask and i have a hell of a time listing and delisting it even when other cards of mine go through.

Wow a couple minutes after I post this it sold

1 Like

A lot of stuff up ~30% percent today.

1 Like

Still can’t list anything 🤷

Same. Feel there’s going to be another drop in S2 stuff tomorrow, and would like to cash some of mine out - but just freezes on processing.