Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Completly unrelated to all of this, mrs yuv has decided she wants to own history and open an account and queue up for the premium pack.
Her exact words were “what?”, but i knew what she really meant.

20 Likes

I need to find a mister or mrs 6ix for this shit. They know about green card marriages but they ain’t ready for topshot marriages.

6 Likes

BTW folks, if you have any reasonable amount of money tied into Dapper, Top Shot, you’d probably benefit from setting up 2-step verification for a little extra security https://accounts.meetdapper.com/security

5 Likes

Hopefully the Big Shamrock!

So uh while we wait, what’s the near term future of the shit tier moments (which is my domain atm)? They’ve been reliably albeit tediously micro profitable as long as you buy the literal bottom and flip for a few dollars but it’s going to suck holding bunch at 20 if the floor drops to 10.

Frankly if I grind my way out to even +fees I might be out except for pack drops.

Also any lurkers who think to try for the premium pack i suggest opening the account now cause they tend to lock registrations near the drop

4 Likes

Tatum should get his momented revoked with the way he’s playing right now

I’d like to give a quick shoutout and thank you to everyone who has been sharing resources, thoughts, and strategies with everyone on here. You could have easily just bunkered down kept everything to yourselves, but you shared, and we became Top Shot lovers.

11 Likes

That’s just your PACK talking

4 Likes

Thanks doesnt bring back all the moments josh and wichita sniped for me. I regret it all

2 Likes

They’re pretending to help while they take advantage of you don’t listen to their lies!

1 Like

I think its interesting what to make of cool cards prices tomorrow if people are wanting to buy metallic rares and $200 packs instead.

Maintenance always makes me think packs are otw.

So if I want to get in on this, where do I start?

Create an account. Wait for a pack drop and hope to get lucky or deposit and hop into the marketplace.

There will always be mispriced stuff, but it’s a lot of work to put in if you’re only making a few buck an hr

Start an account and try to get in on PAX.

1 Like

not sure if posted but they updated the premium pack cards

2 Likes

I don’t want to add on, but then I’d have to dump my two stupid buys of barrett and murray for like a 100 loss to have like 300 in my account to hope to do anything with.

#1 Curry, Trae, Harden are probably ~50k with an outside chance at like 100.

1 Like