Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

My credit card company must think I’m a maniac. How do they not give me a phone call after the last 3 days? They’re just like, “ya this is normal”

2 Likes

:gem: :open_hands:

in all seriousness though Labron feels like the safest card to be in out of the 15000 LEs. I would sell all of my other cards before I sold him, unless I’m selling him for dapper funds in hopes of getting a 3-digit serial.

2 Likes

no message that the mp is down?

1 Like

wtf wsb kids enough with gme how about some terrence ross?

2 Likes

Mp is up but it had trouble processing a couple buys at lowest price. Went a dollar over and got it Julius Randle finishes pick-and-roll with dunk on far side of rim - Owned by RD_PDX | NBA Top Shot

2 Likes

My Kawhi moment just disappeared, have the funds in dapper but no record of the sale anywhere, weird.

Now I see it on the card page but not in my activity. Down to 2 owned moments now, feels kind of sad

I’ve had a couple moments dangling at or near the low ask for about 8 hours with no bites which these low edition LEs were always going to be susceptible to. But the pricing these dudes come up with is pretty nuts how they will just triple undercut each other at 10% clips.

Maintenance. Get some water, bros

3 Likes

OH FUCK

topshot just went live on twitch

could it be?

3 Likes

barstoolsports just made a big topshot post on their IG, 10 million followers.

The TopShot twitter has 100k followers.

:gem: :open_hands:

TIME FOR OUR DAILY DOSE OF SAD!

2 Likes

when

is there a line yet?

Can’t wait to be behind 80k people in line, just open the market and let me trade fuck packs

20 mins. Line is up soon.

I was trying to get 2 friends to get in line last night and they think I’m crazy.

LET’S GOOOO

if you get one again i’m calling topshot

4 Likes

you know you know the serenity prayer lol

2 Likes

@wiper PACKS

1 Like