Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I’m not sure the exact numbers of how many PAX were available each drop and how many wait listed.

FIL absolutely raking right now

You mean 26? Point taken though lol

1 Like

The total TopShots market cap by the pseudo lowest ask valuation metric was somewhere like 1.4 billion yesterday. I dont think this is really ground floor territory at this point.

unexploitable imo

The Jaylen Brown market is wild right now.

there are about 1k of each cool cat still in packs according to evaluate.markets

could a second series 2 cool cats pack drop happen still?? it’d only be like 5k packs

Just to be safe, meet it for a date in a well-populated, public space.

I deleted it. Some admin on the discord sent it to me. I don’t remember seeing the bot names filled in earlier, weird

They held back 5k packs for promotional purposes. They’ve been giving them to NBA guys and streamers to open but I don’t think anywhere near 5k. At this point I doubt they release them prior to the end of the challenge.

The form used to say like Bot#1 Bot#2 name

I filled it out but it already had my email filled in. Hopefully no hax

It looks like someone who had edit access to the form already like pre-filled in bot names lol

DONT TEMPT ME WITH THAT DIALLO AT $89 @WichitaDM

1 Like

Good luck dumping the Hamidou :pray:

lol they name changed again.

Edit - looks like they got mentioned on Discord, and that’s what caused them to change their name.

Cliffs for today? Market climbing back up? wen packs?

Yes.

Finally hit on a sub 1000 Sabonis. Keeping this one for my personal collection

1 Like

I DM’d a different admin and shared the direct link to the account profile, so hopefully that helps