Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

If you get a pack, and don’t have the music on, you are gonna curse yourself and not get good cards. The music on is +EV

5 Likes

was gonna say under but they added 30 minutes so uh maybe last one was the number I posted–believe under 60k when the packs started going off or was that two times ago I forgot

Yeah we likely went from maybe 25k people being in line to 75k+++.

Actually thing will be interesting to compare user interest. If it is lower than 65k people in the queue that might be a bad sign, less people trying to get a pack than previously

If you put this gif on the 'chain I’ll buy it for $35

I was like 63k in line last time…so with 30 minutes 75k+ should be easy hit I think

do we have a card list?

There’s already 29k people watching this stress test feed on twitch

I do not, but it’s still the last set so more zion dunks

https://twitter.com/TheFirstMint/status/1364424745307922439

1 Like

It’s always linked on the pack page:

This should be great for the market. You’re going to have 50-70,000 people on the site missing out on a pack and itching to buy, and of they’ve paid attention, seeing prices at 50% of yesterday.

1 Like

They could be testing a lot of different things I guess like how fast the queue forms for an unannounced drop at a weird time but meh. This is just gonna result in a ton of people taking the L again and not caring. I texted people I know last few days if they wanted free money and they all texted back “everything is sold out” even though I explained it was sold out and queue-based. So even though I’ve taken what feels like daily losses on queues past 2 months, most people haven’t had this experience of Internet Retail 2.0 yet.

1 Like

Lamelo or death

2 Likes

10th most watched stream on twitch right now

Guess I can’t sleep yet

It’s not a weird time for this, they’ve had almost the majority of drops between 11-2 am est

Not since a billion new people joined though, right?

they’re west coast and don’t care about things like considering time zones that are not ass o clock elsewhere

Generally speaking, marginal players who get new moments = bad news for earlier moments (cough my already 50% down Barrett yolo buy yesterday)?

They also really hate the Euros.