Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I bought it while dapper was fucking up, it’s in my moments but not showing up in my activity so I hope it actually went through. The last sale is listed at 841 CST which can’t be right

It’s damn near identical!

1 Like

I have a Lonzo Ball also in purgatory from around that time. Definitely the servers.

1 Like

me trying to explain the topshot phenomenon:

“help… beetlejuice…”

My wife and I went out to have some patio beers with another couple tonight. They asked us what we had been up to the last few weeks. I’m not sure how I should feel about my answer. “I’ve basically been fermenting different chili peppers and day trading internet basketball gifs on the blockchain.” They were super confused.

6 Likes

Your patio party sounds nice.

1 Like

I’d call their product a shittier version of eBay but eBay has packs.

k, so it’s not S3, it’s a S2 extension

notable players new to commons in S2 (most of these have a common S1), westbrook, harden, gobert, beal, hield, carmelo (for old people who forgot he’s not done much in years), dort, randle, kat, george, porzingis, sexton, irving, walker

debut to topshot–Markkanen (and some others like pritchard, and a bunch of players I didn’t feel like looking up)

I call dibs on the markkanen topshot RC

and a bunch of scrubs

players who get another S2 common card, lebron, mitchell, haliburton, derozan, FVV, siakam, Fox, lillard, paul, booker, embiid, SGA, simmons, anthony, barrett, zion, edwards, middleton, herro,bam, giannis, AD, Ja, kawhi, brogdon, sabonis, curry, wiseman, green, plumlee (why???), jokic, luka, mcgee (why???), lavine, lamelo, patrick williams, bridges, young, durant, tatum, brown, capela, collins, bogdanovic

The latter pile for current S2’s may come down a bit in price when it’s not the cheapest of that player anymore

no ish smith, weird he’s in almost everything else could’ve made him a running gag

2 Likes

The Celtics are such a dumpster fire.

Someone listed a Lebron for 1400, lowest sale today before that was 1550

stevens isn’t responsible that ainge likes masturbating with his trade exception instead of improving the team

1 Like

lol the brad mad

He was one bucket away from losing one of those title game appearances in the opening round of the tournament, and I remember they should’ve lost that game.

Never gets the NBA job without it–what a domino effect

def gonna buy a SEX MAN

Ainge deserves a ton of blame for not taking the Myles Turner + McBuckets sign and trade from the Pacers for Hayward. They would have fit in so nicely. Enjoy Tristian Thompson!

Do you watch Celtics games? Have you seen him feed random scrubs over and over when they’re hot but not Brown? It’s infuriating. Also the fact Jeff Teague plays EVER. They’re better off 5v4.

Also yeah not using the TPE and drafting 57484828839284 wings in a row is also a terrible look.

My Lonzo was just refunded to me: FYI.

I got an Ish Smith refund rofl

2 Likes

After EVERY loss, “Haha yeah that was tough. We’ll be better.”

Very next game they again blow a 20 point lead. He’s our Mark Jackson…never taking this team to the next level.

my account value is dropping, but at least i scooped up this in the mayhem (for $184!)

4 Likes

and marketplace down?

1 Like