Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I would post it for 250k probably. That is the most you can sell a card for currently. And it would likely be a mistake.

1 Like

You guys inspired me to do some BUYING THE DIP and flipping earlier. Here is what I got

Maxi Kleber #1013 $27
Jaylen Brown #5322 $82
Barrett #9840 $49
Fox #9946 $55
FVV #3595 $45
Murray #2354 $90
Clarke #958 $48
Robinson #4392 $20
Barrett #8716 $66
Murray $9230 $90
Ayton #12011 $49
Horford #4728 $28
Melton #1403 $39
Jones #795 $250 (this was a screwup)
Horford #1155 $29
Paul #7832 $99

Ok pros grade my work.

4 Likes

I only ask this bc I’m fairly sure you set your account up tonight. Have you ever logged in successfully, other than post-registering? Bc maybe it’s just some weird bug with the release tonight. I’d definitely try to log in again tomorrow or later this evening.

0/10 no kawhi

1 Like

Someone was hogging them all.

1 Like

barrett shouldn’t have been 50, that was nice

but if that’s derrick jones, lol @ u

Yea but I’d try to sell on Ebay or something to get them real dollars instead of the top shot play money.

Ya I was able to login today and see my profile etc. They auto generated me some dumb user name like narrow-silver-dollar83739.

How do you buy more moments with Ebay money. It’s worthless.

1 Like

True but there would be some insane risk selling something like that on Ebay

I’d try to sell offsite for BTC or ETH.

Seems very solid. Like the good serials as well. Nothing amazing so 8/10.

2 Likes

Why is a huge corporation using Bitcoin and some no name dumpster fire guy in his basement transaction service? Has anyone heard of dapper before? It’s like one guy in his moms basement.

Skimmed the past 400 posts, I have very limited clue of what’s going on ITT. But I like it.

After getting pummeled by CLVS I’m ready for UP degen gambling round two!

Is there a “how to gamble” post already that anyone could please direct me to? Really just trying to figure out what buttons to push in order to make lots of money.

3 Likes

zion dunk/kawhi should take a beating at open, there were a lot of them in those packs

we are back

Because a month ago they were a tiny corporation. They’re based in Vancouver fwiw.

Top shot? I thought they were the big cards guys.

dont you put that evil on me

edit - im actually going to sell a few kawhi here probably just because i dont like having big serials and when I saw red i was buying nearly everything

damion lee just touted lonnie walker

1 Like