Kawhi cratering!

record broken by this dude, named yodough on instagram

1 Like

Been lots of swings today it seems.

Man I need to get a Labron card. Imagine he just tweets out

YO these Top Shot Moments tho!!! :joy: :rocket: #KidFromAkron

his cards would just all instantly go to 250k/ea

4 Likes

basically 100% this happens by/during all star week.

1 Like

Out of curiosity - is something like this under-priced:

Zion/15CC - #764 - $1,100.

Market low is $874, less than a 30% premium for top 1k serial seems quite low.

edit: as for the Wood, you can get #16 for $999 and #50 for $935, so that doesn’t seem a great bargain for #36. I think that right now the old market premiums for good serials is not applying with the huge price increases.

they could and maybe they will but it’s dumb long term. the bigger the dip is going to be the more people they will lose.

Grats on the miles Bridges gains, incredible

1 Like

$114 for a 10ppg do I got that right

2 Likes

fuck off

1 Like

The error message for new accounts should just be “lol boomer”

3 Likes

is it time to BTFD? I don’t have much funds on dapper :frowning:

wondering if i should full degen to get the labron

im struggling to sell any of my cards, no one wants to buy right now, but im just trying to get labron

omfg i was so close to this

Payment failure

Unfortunately we weren’t able to process your purchase for LeBron James #226 from NBA Top Shot. You will not be charged for any purchase that was not fulfilled.

1 Like

which labron?

I’m sure I was way behind you:

4 Likes

block series 1 #1000 for $1919

this is by far the biggest value i’ve seen. i saw it 2 seconds too late

2 Likes

i had to be like 0.1 sec late

:chart_with_downwards_trend:

Feels like someone knows something they aren’t sharing with the rest of the class

pretty sure this is just moonbois panic because number not go up

i’m trying to load up, there’s no way this thing is over so soon.

2 Likes

No I don’t have any super technical understanding of it, it’s just what I’ve picked up from doing crypto for 10 years and also having a natural talent for snuffing out anglers and scammers. I haven’t coded on the blockchain or anything like that, just read about the architectures and properties & problems they are supposed to address or solve.

Yes that’s why I was trying to rabbit hole the architecture yesterday because none of it made sense to me. The node operators do get paid though, presumably in FLOW tokens, and there are definitely transaction fees. In the function you posted, it’s connecting to the local emulator, right? In that case,

The FlowFees contract is where all the collected flow fees are gathered.

NETWORK CONTRACT ADDRESS
Testnet 0x912d5440f7e3769e
Mainnet 0xf919ee77447b7497

Compare that to the Flow token contract page, which lists this:

NETWORK CONTRACT ADDRESS
Emulator 0x0ae53cb6e3f42a79
Testnet 0x7e60df042a9c0868
Mainnet 0x1654653399040a61

So maybe you just don’t need the fees contract for testing locally on the emulator?

Right, I’ve suspected the bots are doing this all along. I never thought they were clicking shit, I just don’t know the technical aspect of it at all. This function is pretty simple and I see what the payloads are, but yeah, where do we get that info? And like I was saying earlier, if turns out to be not easily gettable then it really limits who could be behind running Tx this way.

1 Like