Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

https://twitter.com/T_Rozzay3/status/1363945331621326849

1 Like

Most expensive item in Vegasfinds777 ebay store is this:

Tom Brady 2014 Prizm silver prizm refractor Dirty Laundry patch DL-TM NM RARE

And by dirty laundry they mean a piece of game-worn jersey embedded into the card. How many houses would you have to sell to own a piece like that?

A: It’s listed for $199.99. You can get an Eric Ebron (a good player!!!) rookie dirty laundry for $5.

1 Like

worthless

3 Likes

There are only 26 moments with a lowest ask under $50 currently. I feel like hitting $50 as the lowest entry point is pretty likely at this point.

2 Likes

I hit a Herro, Killian and MPJ in that pack so thats about $2k right there. Unfortunately I sold them all the next day for about $300 total…

2 Likes

I think I posted this already, but Panini released some cards as dual physical + blockchain editions as far back as 2018 or 2019, allowing you to own both because the market was super squeamish on BLOCKCHAIN-ONLY cards. We probably need to start looking for the validation codes these morons threw away.

Zion 7500 LE currently $1,040

Physical PSA 10 Zion Rookie Card that I own with only about 400 some in existence currently about $900.

1 Like

not sure why mason plumlee is like the one card going down right now. reverse racism

alright

step 1, signed up to top shot and Dapper
step 2 deposit 100
step 3 get in line and wait for cheap packs?
step 4 diamond hands hodl profit?

Or I take it they’re not going to be releasing low cost packs with mooning potential?

The Plumlee card is glitched at a $25 low ask, so many people getting tricked by that garbage

2 Likes

They will be releasing low cost packs, just wait it out. Buying in marketplace now is pretty stupid imo because you can only make like 300% ROI as opposed to 30,000%.

4 Likes

The random Spotify radio i’m listening to just had the dancing pallbearers song come on, lmao. SELL SELL SELL

1 Like

About to cross $40M in marketplace sales today! First $20M+ day was yesterday.

4 Likes

21secs by mooon. fastest i’ve seen. mfers

1 Like

it’s a fitting name at least for that future millionaire

1 Like

Herro CC. My exit plan was to sell before the weekend when the current challenge ends, but I really have no clue what I’m doing. If there’s any chance this has longer term value I’ll probably hold on to it.

1 Like

Because he sucks

3 Likes

not sure, one of those 2 probably:

Malik Beasley #1234
Josh Green #488

man i was gonna take a nap but now i’m legit terrified i might miss a 4pm pack drop lmao

3 Likes

Hard for anyone to say for sure. It could lose part of its value post challenge or continue mooning. I have no idea on any of this at this point.

1 Like