Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

I click to buy, and it’s already in goofy’s account.

3 Likes

You see, since the bots are paying rake, they are actually good for the long term health and stability of the Marketplace!

exactly what a bot would say

1 Like

me every single time topshot announce pax drop

https://twitter.com/Zedd_AG/status/1162839632402362370

8 Likes

Won 3 decent ones in the last half hour or so! Rush!

Remember that movie k-pax? The movie for this is gonna be jk-pax.

5 Likes

Yeah, today has been slim pickings. $3 snipes look tasty at this point. I had my first losing flip today and might have a few more.

1 Like

Loot boxes would be great if you were guaranteed money in them. People hated loot boxes in video games because you paid $10 for something that was worthless in the game 99% of the time. If the video game companies just weren’t super greedy on micro transactions, they could have milked that for years!

As a video game person, they don’t understand understand collectibles bubble either. You can’t buy a case of nba, mlb or nfl cards these days even if you have 6 figures to drop. Finding a box is tough. Then if you get something good you need it graded and that’s a 6 month wait right now.

1 Like

Do kids even collect cards these days? I don’t see how it would even be affordable. I used to love going to the store and buying some cheap packs. Didn’t care that the cards were mostly worthless, it was fun spending $5 and getting 10 packs with lots of cards.

I don’t really think so, just too many of those kinds of stores have died. Anyone under 25 who likes sports has played madden, fifa, 2k and opened a pack or two of cards of digital players though.

The grading wait is absurd right now. And PSA just jacked up all of their prices too. At this point you’re paying $50 to get a card graded that will likely take 6 months to return. The value pricing at $20/card and 10 card minimum will likely take a year to return. And they’ll charge you extra to return your cards if you get a good grade on something that makes them decide it’s worth more than your declared value.

ETA: I think the new changes are purposely trying to discourage people from sending in cards because they’re completely overwhelmed. Places that group submissions for bulk orders were supposedly getting the number of requests in one day that they were previously getting per month.

1 Like

Every single kid made millions buying doge

At the very least nfl has far better names

Maintenance = packs? They didn’t say it wouldn’t be tonight, just not at 8.

1 Like

Can’t wait to sell my backup long snapper for $16

1 Like
3 Likes

@moderators

Please close this thread it’s at 10k, there is a new one

1 Like

Packs Drop Times:

Friday, March 5th at 9 AM PST
Friday, March 5th at 5 PM PST
Saturday, March 6th at 10 AM PST