Take Me Out To The Blockchain - Digital Sports Collectibles

Markelle?

I just listed my other Fultz. Probably a bit high.

4 Likes

Kawhi back down to $235 lol, what a wild market.

Grats Yuv on the #61 Ross, should be able to get a $100+ profits off that I think quite easily. These non-S2 cards are before my time so I’m a bit risk-averse with them. I got to the buy page and then had second thoughts, but after looking at it closer, i saw that it was probably an easy flip

Also whoa, Jordan Clarkson Dunk #1023 / 15000 LE i think I scored my fastest time ever. I don’t know how I was so fast, there was basically just no delay on my card load screens. @goofyballer can you check my speed on that one?

Goddamn the NBA is such WWE bullshit lol. They weren’t drafting Fultz because he was a stone cold killer, they were drafting him because he’s a 6’3 guard with a 7 ft wingspan. And he happens to have top quintile strength and leaping ability. That’s a lot of potential! Along the way you hope he’ll learn to shoot and not suffer from mental illness that makes him somehow get worse, but not all gambles pay off.

2 Likes

sorry lol but I just looked it up and they’re still carrying on that charade about the mystical magical shoulder injury

1 Like

:roll_of_toilet_paper: :open_hands: in the Kawhi S2 15k market again, smh

1 Like

i’m hoping the morning crowd has stronger hands because otherwise i’m stuck with some expansive cards

1 Like

Kawhi back down near the $200 price but it’s mostly people selling awful serials, not sure what to make of it. Bedtime for me, hopefully market bounce back in the morning, because I need dapper funds :)

these prices are unsustainable. the dip is coming.

fuck i’m pulling for you all

3 Likes

Y’all are out here with your fancy trading tools and I’m trying to flip low serial cards on my phone. Got so close to someone biting on my Capela, they bought a near 300 serial for $15 less

1 Like

Grabbed an embiid. The mini crash makes more sense if you assume it’s loosely coupled with btc

I think i was occasionally able to barely break the 45s mark last night if I got lucky and none of the pages hung. Don’t report me as a bot!

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:

Who btfd?

I just bought the dip again. I assume the donk buyers are yet to wake up yet and so it is just the paper hands selling off this am again. Let’s see how badly this ages.

1 Like

Also I have to say buying the dip yesterday and some flipping saved me. I am still pretty close to an all time high for account value even though a lot of my moments have declined in value.

1 Like

Trying to buy some of the dip but site keeps freezing up on me.

How soon are we gonna know if we bought the dip or just bought the top of a sad crash?

1 Like