Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

And that’s all folks. Thank you Carl for gracing us with your extensive knowledge in how to rock.

Fun walrus! Sorry the ending was so anit-climactic. Apparently there’s some gene in kids born in the midwest in the late 60s/early 70s for liking, but also making fun of, but also skill liking, cheesy epic songs, which most of you don’t share. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Apparently rock anthem means whatever you want it to mean.

I was under the impression that non-rock anthems fit the category.

1 Like

You were so close but blew it by putting Lemmy in fifth.

(Final scores shortly.)

It doesn’t!

They could have yes.

I liked it a lot, very Heavy Metal (the movie) vibe. But it didn’t rock Carl’s dick in the dirt quite enough.

Yay I can finally close 79 tabs full of Carl gifs.

OK, not his greatest round but @Pauwl absolutely walked this one. @Yuv & @Tilted shared the first loser spot, and if you completely miss the point of competition you might think that @microbet was last on the podium, but he wasn’t.

R7

Well done all, and thanks to suzzer for seeing this through to the end. Finally.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing all the work pyat!

4 Likes

I almost replaced mine with something I’d been hoping would turn up for years and finally has, a decent quality version of Motorhead doing the same song.

1 Like

Holy shit. The only reason I picked that was your “dick in the dirt” line. There’s been so many times I have jumped around in my house alone to that song.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this @suzzer99 and @pyatnitski. Really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Got 4 times the points I expected

@Pauwl come pick up your prize!

1 Like

Yeah but it was too long