Suzzerwalrus interest thread

Can’t believe a dozen other people didn’t pick the song I picked for this.

Is there a general best agreed-on time for doing reveals?

Oh yeah - the bottom 3 songs will forever now be known as “The Imodium”. That is my gift to walrus.

Why does Maui have a belly button but no nipples?

I’m going to drop little hints before each song as I write up the reveal.

The song that will sit proudly atop the Imodium once I reveal it really belongs on an album called Songs for Syphilitic Clowns.

2 Likes

Starting now? Might wanna @ people

That’s what I’m asking - if there’s a better time I’ll wait.

I mean I’m winding down to go to sleep. But I’m not in America. So whatever.

I think people like to know a day in advance which day, then at least an hour heads up on the day of so they can plan their schedule around the reveal.

Cool. I’m getting the @ list from pyatnitski now. I’ll plan for this time(ish) tomorrow unless everyone complains then we can always push it.

1 Like

If you @ people and go in an hour thats great imo. You already said you gonna do it today

1 Like

Yuv sometimes talks sense.

@skydiver8
@SwankyWilder
@nano
@superuberbob
@pyatnitski
@Yuv
@microbet
@Lawnmower_Man
@NotBruceZ
@Pauwl
@Trolly
@Tilted

I’d like max participation, it’s much more fund that way. So let’s plan to start about 11am my time tomorrow. Or about 2 hours earlier than now, but tomorrow. This helpful video will explain:

Also The Imodium will now forever be knowns as The @ChrisV Honorary Imodium for his inability to produce a meager seven songs for my walrus, complaining, “Wahhhh foreign language hurt faceeee”.

6 Likes

What do we have to do for the reveal? I’m probably going to be in the woods most of Sun afternoon.

1 Like

butthurt or gloating is required, based on live results

2 Likes

Yuv and Superuberbob are in this one. There should be some good butthurt. Maybe a competition will form.

2 Likes

I resent that

1 Like

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll be either in a plane or still stuck in the airport. I guess we will see which it is! Can’t wait.

Rustlage.

When is the reveal, Suzgoat?

Revael thread here:

1 Like