Sports LC Thread

YOU HATE TO SEE IT.

Go nats, I think they have a shot

One of my all time favorite videos. The amount of one liners he delivers in just in minute is unparalleled.

1 Like

Chapman smiling after the pitch is going to go down really well too

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Nationals are going to the World Series? Holy crap, I might have to watch a game or two of that.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

I THINK Terry might have just made this same comment, but htf do the Bears get a game of the week at this point in the season? They legit don’t have an offense. I say this as a lifelong Bears fan. We’re decent once every 10 years, and that’s the way it is.

NO/CHI game has 22 points scored
return td, safety, short field td, 2 fg
Why do I do this to myself

At least the Dolphins and Bengals lost

1 Like

My issue with this is it is not fair to the students to take away one of their last years, in most cases, of organized sports.

1 Like

This poor guy

Serves him right for putting money on 1. Chargers

Hope the guy hedged some, especially when the Saints had it wrapped up and the Chargers/Titans game was going down to the wire.

Something like this is enough reason to never do a huge parlay for me. I’d get over it sometime in the 2030s.

1 Like

“And I hate pumpkins.”

Never seen this before. Awesome.

Pretty excited the Nats are in the WS. Crazy it was just over 15 years ago the city was debating the team, building the stadium, etc. Opening night that first season was quite a moment. Sad to not be there for it, I moved a few years ago,

1 Like

Yeah, was living in the DC area during their opening season and went out for a few games. I don’t even follow baseball, but I’m going to watch a little bit of this action.

On most issues I’d agree 100% with your sentiment, I think it sucks when guys get punished who didn’t even know their ESPN Top 5 Left Tackle was getting paid.

In this case, EVERYONE from the head coach to the water boy knew what was happening. I know it’s hard for one player to stand up to a head coach, but there isn’t even plausible deniability here on the part of anyone.

NBA season kicks off with two games tonight. With clippers v lakers late game.

Pledge your allegiance. I am a Mavs fan and am hopeful but concerned because I think they need like two more guys at the top end of the roster behind Luka and Porzingis.

I am pretty hyped with this season as an overall NBA fan because so many big changes and so many teams in the mix. Also Klay Thompson is likely out for entire season.

I know World Series is starting but I am 100% pulling for Astros.

Edit:wasn’t aware of Taubmann situation until now. Pretty bad look for Astros Front Office.

Yesterday like 3 NBA guys I’ve never heard of signed $100 million+ contracts.

LOL NFL contracts and NFLPA.