So...The Worst Case Scenario...

How’d you get that cool title and sticker thingy?

1 Like

The cool kids don’t go for decals.

nonconformist till the bitter end. your aversion towards the popular is truly trendy

1 Like

You cannot honestly like that music. If there was a genuine risk of increased popularity via your advocacy for the beef, would you be reluctant for that very same reason to champion wtf it is he does? lmao

That is an astonishingly good album.

1 Like

I just listened to that entire song, and I can confidently say yeah, no

Yes it is. It’s been scientifically proven so there.

1 Like

you’re attracted to it for reasons wholly independent of the music

Did your spartan phase begin in your late teens?

I mean on a serious note :musical_note: … taste is personal and I’d hate everyone to like the same things, but any time yours differs wildly from the overwhelming critical consensus it’s time to re-evaluate dude.

Yes, via CAN.

ok.

there isn’t an adult in recorded human history to do that in reverse order

lol as if

reconcile the selective usage of this phrase much in your travels?

lol wat? Revere order?

I meant no adult of say the ripe age of 40 is ever gonna go ‘spartan’ as your adolescent-self did.

there’s a rebellion, almost involuntary / reactionary to things in life. It has nothing to do with taste in music. It’s about seeking identity

Individuality

1 Like

On the train to work now but it’s more complex than only the ageing process. For instance CBs somewhat cubist music was a lot more popular in Europe than in his native US, maybe because cubism was too.

European and American sensibilities differ.

I stand 100% by the idea of overwhelming critical consensus. Without that we have the chaos of my kids crayon drawings are better than any Picasso.

Liking something is different and we all sometimes like things that we know aren’t good