Sneakerheads

I think this is going to be my next money making scheme. Most of the releases I don’t like, some I feel ok about like the ones I got above, and very few I’d actually want to own and wear.

4 Likes

So how does this work? You buy some rare shoes and sell them for more? The American Dream.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know about all that I just do the drawings so it’s random unless you’re the son of a Nike CEO

1 Like

I love capitalism now

2 Likes

I got those too this morning. Also hit on the Kobe HOF release which was good for $300 profit on that flip.

Don’t go in expecting to hit often. You’re going to enter a lot of drawings to come up empty handed. If you’re in it just to flip, you should be aware that a lot of the SNKRS releases aren’t profitable flips, so you have to have some knowledge of what sneakers make for good flips too.

1 Like

So the SNKRS app only lets you join the queue 10 or 15 mins before the drop and then they pick winners randomly

2 Likes

I know a couple shoe collectors, one probably has a collection getting close to $1 million, he has at least 30 pairs of Jordan’s that sell for $3k+

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tend to found the ones I want and would actually wear make for good flips so that’s what I’m going on so far

I know an accounting professor who had custom Nikes made with “debit” printed on the left shoe and “credit” printed on the right one. Pretty baller imo.

Definitely here for sneaker appreciation too.

My current favorite sneakers I own, Jordan 3s Fire Red.

3 Likes

Got damn those pumas are clean.

1 Like

Wasn’t a drawing but these are a nice casual daily shoe imo.

2 Likes

Dear sweet baby Jesus let me get the LeBron’s

I FUCKING GOT THEM OMGOKTOMOGM

3 Likes

:eggplant: :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

What sizes do flippers buy?

I buy my size. That way if I’m wrong about flip potential, worst case I have a new pair of shoes.

I am not a serious flipper though.

I think 9.5 and 10 are the 2 most worn sizes and usually sell out first from what I’ve heard

1 Like

2 Likes