I voted bastard with all my heart

1 Like

An alternative proposition: Send out the entries so far received and @CanadaMatt3004 can send his later non-anonymously.

3 Likes

Do both imo. @pyatnitski can send you your category already and do the entries+reveal on the weekend.

3 Likes

I had trouble with NicholasP’s and Louis’s. I’m not sure about nano’s given that she’s a bit of a wild card since it’s her first game.

I think both of the suggestions are good. I’d not really thought properly about sending now and Matt sending later, but it seems to me that if Matt is fine with it that’s perfectly ok. I don’t think there’s any real chance of him being disadvantaged, and, I would guess, a mild chance of the opposite. Anonymous entries was really just to make things more fun, I don’t think there was ever any bias.

Anyway it seems the vote to wait is pretty clear, but @CanadaMatt3004, are you fine with the sending now one, with you to send later? It’s up to you if you’d also want to reveal at the weekend too as you’ll get your entire category.

1 Like

OK, in the absence of a reply and given it seemed we can choose I’m sending them out.

@CanadaMatt3004 you can pick what’s best for you, either send your entry on Saturday and I’ll distribute or just do your reveal when you can.

2 Likes

All gone out. Let me know any issues etc. etc.

2 Likes

So i specifically asked for songs with over 10m views on the link you send me. It’s all arbitrary but that’s what I decided on. Someone sent a song with less than 10m saying there are other versions of it that adds up to 10m.

so while i realize this is pretty silly, i think it’s better if the person who sent it send a different entry to @pyatnitski. They know who they are because they mentioned it in the note. I just assume it’s possible that someone didn’t send an entry they really wanted because I specified it gotta have 10m and that seems somewhat unfair.

Warlus is serious business y’all.

7 Likes

LOL

I have songs to rank!!!

4 Likes

First 3 songs:
Three different countries
Three different genres
Three different languages

You guys are good.

EDIT: So much good music. I feel bad that some of these are going to get so few points.

7 Likes

Someone sent me an instrumental song; if they want to resubmit, send it to pyat and he can forward to me to replace.

When do the reveals start?

I’d like to try and give these songs multiple listens days apart from each other to see if my ranking remains consistent.

I’ll put the thread up tomorrow and it’s for people to choose their day to reveal. Given there might be an extra song for most people on Saturday then after that, but there’s no rules apart from let’s not have this drag on too much, give a bit of notice and try not to clash. I’ll keep a schedule updated in the new thread.

I’ll also say a bit about what a reveal should look like and link to previous examples, for those that haven’t done one before. It’s pretty easy to work it out (I think).

I’ll pass on submitting. I look forward to judging you all harshly without threat of retribution:)

1 Like

:frowning_face:

Was looking forward to an entry from you for “something fucking loud”.

i was expecting a paulw reveal by now

1 Like

Working hard, thank you!

2 Likes

Initial thoughts about my category -

6 Likes

In case anyone misses it, reveal thread is open here:

2 Likes