Should Jman, Jal, Fidget and Wookie no longer be allowed to respond to each other?

I find this assessment surprising when you were just recently quick to spot how jal was plainly trolling me unprovoked.

2 Likes

Jal has certainly been a problem, but at the beginning of every flare up, whether itā€™s noticed by a mod or not, thereā€™s Jman poking.

6 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m shocked, shocked I tell you, that this is your take.

Lol, absolute bullshit.

1 Like

This is true, but people here have a long posting history with Jman and canā€™t (or donā€™t want to) acknowledge this.

Amazing that Jman gets a free pass for going back several years to dig up some long-since buried contrived spat about food smells in order to smear me yet again.

I have no idea if Wookie or any other mods like jman. I know their history goes back way before I ever posted on P on 2p2, but while I was there they didnā€™t seem in the same circle exactly.

Regardless, Jman is poking, heā€™s the one going out of his way to talk about you, not the other way around, and the first shot not getting noticed by the refs is whatā€™s happening.

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost certainly noticed, but (being charitable) a blind eye is turned to it because itā€™s n the grey area where a ban can be deemed excessive by some.

Lol it was like a few months ago, and it was in context.

This is a rich accusation given that the only poster I"m aware of who ever actually engaged in the type of behavior youā€™re describing was Jalfrezi to torment Commonwealth mercilessly until he quit. But you two carry on with this circle-jerk.

I have no comment about this. I paid little or no attention to it until I was a mod. Perhaps your vendetta is justified by that, I donā€™t know, but itā€™s a vendetta and for the last few months itā€™s been you that has been driving it.

I asked otatop in another thread and he said he doesnā€™t think thereā€™s a need for more mods.

We only have 2 functioning mods.

Maybe @anon10396289 would consider it again?

@Crunchyblack and @King_of_NY also said they might do it.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a lack of modding problem. Wookie banned you and took it back. Ok, I think thatā€™s fine for Wookie. Not saying I didnā€™t strongly disagree with the ban, but I donā€™t expect to agree with people all the time. More mods wonā€™t unban people. Maybe Jman doesnā€™t get banned w/o Chads? Dunno. But, who cares? Jman doesnā€™t.

Well neither do I, but I was trying to be diplomatic and not say the problem is quality not quantity.

First time Iā€™ve ever agreed with you.

Amazing.

Holy mother fucking mother of god stop replying to each other. You four are pathetic children.

Inb4 one of the pathetic children says something like ā€œbut he did it firstā€.

1 Like

:popcorn:

The takeaway here is not the result of the vote, but the obvious inevitable outcome that this thread does not help. If people actually want forum drama to stop, mute threads and post about other stuff. And with that, Iā€™ll mute this thread and never look at it again.

I wouldnā€™t read this poll as a sign the community is joyously awaiting the chance to read more discussion between these four. I voted against because it seems like an invitation for free, unprovoked shots at each other in unrelated threads; as long as youā€™re first, youā€™re not responding, right? But if they all stopped of their own accord, the world would be a little bit brighter.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve deleted but most can see the shots are one way.

1 Like

This. I was trying to figure out some new way of getting the four to act like at least preteens. The community doesnā€™t like the idea. So be it.

I guess Iā€™ll have to block all four even though I do like reading their other posts but since it is clear they canā€™t act like adults there is really no other choice.