SenorKeeed For Mod!

I’ve mentioned this to some other people before, but I will argue with people I like because it’s not going to blow up.

1 Like

It’s true. You’re not an abusive poster. And as I’ve said before, people following you around to scold you are wrong. And you’re hardly the only person on the site who has travelled anywhere.

1 Like

Bookmarked

1 Like

Instead of a ban for persistent trolling can he wear a “Tiny shot” undertitle for say a week?

Well Jesus. Just imagine for a moment that he had a gimmick called, let’s say suzzers_ghost, that could have voted instead of repeat broadcasting that he’s ignoring the poll poster.

As others have commented I have a very good memory, though my short term memory is useless. It’s a curse more than a blessing tbh.

Grunching:

If Keeeed wants it, I’m against it.

If we’re making him do it against his wishes, I’m all for it.

12 Likes

If I’m understanding all of this correctly, jman not only supported BS in the informal process for selecting mods that is now very concerning for jman, but he actually voted in the poll. A poll which (checks notes) does not indicate all those special conditions which whosnext insists (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) have been present in all other mod votes.

It almost gives the impression that there might be different standards around here for different people. And that some people might be offering “bad faith” opinions and twisting the truth.

I’m honestly disappointed in so many people here that I’ve known for years and who I always believed wouldn’t put up with bullshit like this, but are now just ignoring it because they don’t want to get the wrong people upset at them. You know who you are. For shame.

9 Likes

I was too late to the polls, but I support Keeeed for mod. Make Unstuck Potato Again!

3 Likes

I remembered it too for some reason.

1 Like

You must also be a stalker.

3 Likes

You goddamn creepy weirdo, how could you?

suzzers_ghost is an elite, iconic poster. Any chance he could be mod?

3 Likes

I apologize for losing my cool last night. I’m not at my best right now.

Jbro leaving really sucks. I tried to PM him on 22 but he doesn’t accept PMs. If anyone knows how to contact him, tell him suzzer is sorry he made the crack about the c-word poll and really wants him to come back. I’ve disagreed with him tons of times but never doubted he was posting in good faith and always listened to others’ points of view.

My fear is that putting every decision to a vote and inviting infinite feedback on it is just going to lead to more kerfuffles like this. Maybe the best path is to just make the decision after a finite period of input, then move on with no further whining allowed. Apply the Rasheed Wallace technical foul.

Bottom line: I try to give people a lot of leeway when I know they’re going through some shit. No one is at their best under those conditions, and it comes out in different ways depending on the person. I am going through some shit. With covid, we are all going through some shit at the same time. I just hope we can keep this site together until covid is over w/o blowing the whole thing up.

8 Likes

I liked when Sheed would guarantee wins

1 Like

I emailed him and included this.

(No secret mod powers to get his email - I had it before)

Best type of Sheed moment
  • Ball don’t lie
  • Victory guarantee

0 voters

1 Like

grunching but are we gonna see The Reign Of Ked or no

first rule of Ignore Club has been the same always and forever

Ignoring Churchill will make your life better.

I chuckle when I see caffeine post 10 times in a row and I know he’s arguing with him or watevers again