SenorKeed's Fall Weight Loss Challenge

To be fair we’re not an ordinary sample of internerds. Everyone thinks they can fight until they get hit. These people have never gambled with gamblers before.

4 Likes

too cool. wtg, keeed mang

hilarious thread

1 Like

Congrats keed. Super impressive!

2 Likes

You should get high a couple of times tonight, then you’d be twice baked.

7 Likes

Oh fuck I forgot to mention that your’e not even hairy BUT it got me thinking, how much would shaving an average hairy body, like, entire body besides face and beard, make a dent? Even if it’s an ounce or two that’s a few more bucks to squeeze out of these jokers.

1 Like

also gg wp nh etc Ked this was awesome

173.2 lbs this morning. Was thirsty all day after my big plate of pasta, couldn’t drink enough water. Thanks for following this thread, I’ll be back next year with more moderate fitness and weight goals. Have a nice holiday season.

1 Like

I gained 5 lbs over the course of this thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

I bet you can’t hit 250lbs by February 1st.

j/k, I wouldn’t try to get you to do that to yourself.

2 Likes

Nice job Keeed, good thread.

2 Likes

Nice Sharkscope

5 Likes

Great job Keed. You dropped a lot a of weight, now it’s time to get a fitness program going and eat (more or less) whatever you want. I’m going to start a thread eventually, but my fitness progress has been solid over the last 2 months (26 workouts). Dropped 15 lbs but am two notches less on the belt buckle and am having to retire some clothes that are now too large. Next workout is 1.5 hrs from now. Hope to get 2 more in before New Year’s.

I’ll be acting like an old pro when the New Year’s newbies come rolling in.

“Splat Points” are for each minute in the Orange or Red Zone. Orange zone is 84-91% of “max” heart rate (220-age) and Red zone is > 92%.

1 Like

Jesus, I work out 4 times a week and I don’t think my heart rate ever gets above 150ish, they’re really working you like a dog.

Is this orange fitness? They just opened one in my town. What’s your review?

Paging @hobbes9324

Is this ok for a guy in his late 30s (?) who is like 60lbs overweight (?) ?

(Heart rate of 200)

Also should I be concerned if hypothetically I got my heart rate above 150 playing ping pong over Thanksgiving?

Depends how well you’re playing.

1 Like

That’s right. The healthiest food can be poisonous if consumed in a toxic environment.

By the same token, we must assess this game of ping pong in its full context. I suspect keeed was taunted mercilessly, both during and after his catastrophic failure in the contest of skill. The resultant state of shame and agitation can have a deleterious effect, countering any actual gains made from the physical exertion.

1 Like

We used to have some fairly serious ping pong matches at two different places I worked. Wouldn’t be surprised if the ticker was humming during some of the hardest matches.

I pulled my groin pretty bad during one of them.

1 Like

And that was just during the victory dance

2 Likes