Selling your soul to the devil

Heard Spoonman on my way home from the store today and it got me thinking about how Ive said before that Chris Cornell’s voice and talent might be the one thing I would sell my soul for, and I thought it would be a fun forum topic.

What trait/skill of someone famous would you sell your soul for?

2 Likes

in high school a friend sold me his soul for $5. signed the paper and everything. died of a drug overdose at age 18, so it’s probably pretty valuable.

2 Likes

Wow you should make that into a 1/1 NfT

I’ll flip the OP question and ask what would you give up to gain the soul of your dead friend following you around giving you extra good luck by subtly poltergeisting the world around you?

Certainly more than $5, I’d say

How has nobody tagged @Devil yet?

Bro, why you buying souls? Don’t you have your own?

Interesting. Same thing happened among a group of my friends … $5 soul, signed on a napkin or something, maybe during a poker game?

Sometimes I wonder what happened to that napkin.

Not to derail but this entire concept never made any sense to me. If you actually believe in a soul and hell then there is nothing you could get for less than 100 years that could ever make eternal damnation the correct ROI decision. If you don’t, like me, then it’s the easiest ROI decision ever. I’ll sell mine for a crappy reheated convenience store burrito.

1 Like

Even if you have to eat the burrito?

1 Like

I kinda feel like selling your soul is the old timey version of failing the marshmallow test… except that the concept was being used to scammed peasants into accepting rewards in the next life in exchange for a pretty brutal existence in this one.

You’re willing to sell your soul, you’re already damned. It’s not a transaction, just a way to fuck with people. That’s the hell of it.

2 Likes