Rolling Stones aka the GOAT Tourney Thread

you can just go back and hit show vote button and change, for future reference

1 Like

You can easily change your vote. Just click the “show vote” button. But you should probably leave it as CYHMK is the better song anyway.

1 Like

That last round was the group of death, considering how deep the Stones’s catalog is. So many excellent songs pitted against each other early in the tourney.

Group IV now, Group III still up for 2 more days

• Sympathy for The Devil
  • Child of the Moon
0 voters
  • Moonlight Mile
  • She’s So Cold
0 voters
  • Play with Fire
  • Love in Vain
0 voters
  • Ruby Tuesday
  • Torn and Frayed
0 voters
  • Dead Flowers
  • Its All Over Now
0 voters
  • Miss you
  • Far Away Eyes
0 voters
  • Mothers Little Helper
  • Shattered
0 voters
  • Brown Sugar
  • All Down the Line
0 voters

Seeing Shattered and It’s All Over Now as underodgs is pretty shocking.

Almost unfair for Shattered to go against Mother’s Little Helper. It deserves better.

2 Likes

Yeah this is really the only one I had trouble with. Glad to see we canceled each other out.

I had the most trouble with Moonlight Mile versus She’s So Cold.

Wow every group is the Group of Death in this tourney.

2 Likes

Moonlight Mile for me is one of their underrated masterpieces, along with Sway and Rocks Off.

3 Likes

Torn and Frayed is one of my favorite Stones songs and I think Ruby Tuesday is unremarkable, not sure why that race isn’t closer

1 Like

I agree that this is also a very tough one.

I also voted “Torn and Frayed”

You people better push “Shattered” and “Miss You” through

Of course miss you is going through, lots of close matchups this group though it looks like from early voting. I don’t know a fair amount of these I admit so I’m going to go through em all like I have been doing.

I’m not getting the love for moonlight mile tbh

Wow is my Stones knowledge thin. Never got much past the black album and a few others.
Can’t say I’m impressed with the country sounding stuff. Or the classic blues for that matter. I’m refraining from most of the votes tbh.

group 3 closed, group 4 has two days left, there is one tie currently and two other close matchups so please vote

1 Like

let’s put “Shattered” over the top, folks

going to leave this up for 1 more day, so 24 hours from now, we have a tie with shattered and mothers little helper.

I love Mothers little helper so I’m not changing to the break the tie.

Bastard!

1 Like

Yo someone vote for Mothers little helper.